Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN analysis?

terpfan

They didn't analyze our game, the SportsCenter anchors did instead. They only showed three highlights (Williams' TD despite ST's hit, the game tying FG, and the OT TD) from the entire game as well and sandwiched it between two garbage games. I was really amazed considering the fact that at the beginning of the show they were highlighting "late game drama" or something like that.

i think they ignored it because ESPN annointed the Jags as the best team in the NFL after week 2. They are scared to eat some crow.

Yes, "ignore" is the right word to use. They showed less highlights from our game than any other!

yep for the most part we've been totally ignored. Ive watched the same edition of sportscenter 3 times now and havnt seen the highlight. NFL network did a good job, but thats all ive seen. What do you expect, they've always been anti redskins.

They showed the eagles/giants OT like a thousand times after that game. They insisted on showing how great a jump ball was when a 6-7 guy can jump higher than a 5-11 guy wow .... yet when Moss makes an amazing play its no where to be found.

Thats why I watch Comcast more and more now.

Scott

I was appalled, I went home to catch reruns of those great hilights and the only highlight I saw was the overtime touchdown by moss. If anything that first touchdown to moss when he jooked the **** out of dude was a classic. HTTR

Down here in the carribean we think so lowly of the espn analysis we have renamed then letters to mean English Speaking Pastor's Network- no joke. This was done because the pastors here predict and analyze the games better than them. If they need sopme reliable analysis, just tell them to call me.

No worries, the NFL Network is giving us some love. As a matter of fact, our game is one of the three that will be replayed this week on their station. HTTR!

I dont care about the replay of the game. I wanna see them break our game down, like they do when we lose. If I got to see another highlight from that dam Colts v.s. Jets game, Imma go crazy.

Archived