Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN analysis?

terpfan

The Skins need to run off another streak of 5 in a row ... then they will get some respect grudgingly ... nonetheless, the media will find a way to explain it away. The "Skins" never will be fully respected ...The team's mascot name and "new money" owner are too politically incorrect for the media to stomach.

Interesting point. That, and Dallas supposedly being "America's Team" doesn't bode too well for us either.

But I don't know about you, I like the role of rebel/ underdog. Always have, always will...

HAIL!!!

GC

As much as TJ is against the skins, i would much rather have him and Bherman then Trey Wingo. Holy crap, i can't stand him. He says 2 things during the entire show, "This just in (then he says something)" or "In case you didn't know (he says something again)" It drives me nuts! If you haven't ever noticed this, i suggest you watch Wingo and count how many times he says it. So annoying.

NFL Primetime just gave much love to Clinton Portis, then Santana Moss, and especially Mark Brunell. It was around 2:30 I think so I doubt many have seen it.

It included highlights on Clinton Portis making his big plays and goal line TD. They then showed Santana Moss's three TDs. They finished off by admitting how wrong they were for dogging Brunell for two straight years.

This I'l have to see. Anyone know what time Primetime re-airs? Sometime during the day today hopefully?

Archived