Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I want to take the time to thank the Cowboys

TSO

Thank you Dallas. Thank you thank you thank you.

Last year, week 2, when we broke your hearts and mended our own it sparked our offense to become one of the greatest in the NFL providing us with Ws that eventually got us into the playoffs. It gave us confidence. It gave us an understanding of what we are capable of when we simply had no idea.

This year, week 2, you crushed us. We had all the confidence in the world. We knew we had all the pieces in place. We knew we were a Championship caliber team. Still, you crushed us. Not as badly as people might think... but it sure hurt that badly. But, once again, you provided us with the spark that just made our offense go on a record-breaking, top-tier defense wrecking spree to gather two Ws which will, God willingly, eventually get us into the playoffs again this year. And then win the Super Bowl. ;)

Thank you. Thank the whole Dallas organization. We'll see you in some time.

^^ Oh no... my thread got YOU of all people to post first. Mods, you can go ahead and delete this. I made a horrendous mistake.

Man way to ruin it. I hardly ever make new threads. I hate the Cowboys damnit, and I hate the fact that so many consider them elite! Don't try and make it like I'm saying what you're saying!

Thank you Dallas. Thank you thank you thank you.

Last year, week 2, when we broke your hearts and mended our own it sparked our offense to become one of the greatest in the NFL providing us with Ws that eventually got us into the playoffs. It gave us confidence. It gave us an understanding of what we are capable of when we simply had no idea.

This year, week 2, you crushed us. We had all the confidence in the world. We knew we had all the pieces in place. We knew we were a Championship caliber team. Still, you crushed us. Not as badly as people might think... but it sure hurt that badly. But, once again, you provided us with the spark that just made our offense go on a record-breaking, top-tier defense wrecking spree to gather two Ws which will, God willingly, eventually get us into the playoffs again this year. And then win the Super Bowl. ;)

Thank you. Thank the whole Dallas organization. We'll see you in some time.

Your welcome I guess :laugh:

Ought to be interesting how it all unfolds. I would be more worried about winning conference and division games first. You guys are 0-2 in the NFC and 0-1 in the division.

I, too, am grateful for the Dallas Cowboys Organization. Love 'em or hate 'em, it is the NFL's elite franchise. Every team in the NFL benefits because of the Dallas Cowboys.

You.... should just avoid any and all cowboy/redskin related threads here for a while, just my bit of advise.

Yep

No need jumping to conclusions this early....

I am worried though, to be honest. I wanted to sweep the division this year. We came so close last year.

Oh, and JT, this is NOT a Dallas appreciation thread. Not in the sense you would have it to be.

lol... this guy is gonna give me a heart attack.

Archived