Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor as a CB?

Soup

Why not placed sean taylor at CB; he's a great athlete. Placing him in front of the other teams WRs could have a mental effect for their WRs. Just like Owens has problems with taylor. I mean Owens is a great reciever and we shot him down why not place taylor at CB.

Why not placed sean taylor at CB; he's a great athlete. Placing him in front of the other teams WRs could have a mental effect for their WRs. Just like Owens has problems with taylor. I mean Owens is a great reciever and we shot him down why not place taylor at CB.

Why Limit ST to less then 1/3 of the field? And you think C. Rogers gets picked on too much now?

This would have been a bad idea even before Pierson Prioleau went down for the season in the first game.

If Taylor gets moved to CB from SS, then the only other FS that we have on the roster is Reed Doughty, a rookie who was an UDFA coming out of college that played SS at No. Colorado.

Not something I'd care to see happen.

I think there was another thread about this during preseason. ST is best at the safety position. Now sometimes, he still ends up covering a receiver one-on-one, but let him stay where he's at for the most part. If/when one of our CB's gets beat, ST is there to place the hit and make the WR think about it. Why limit him to only one WR per play?

give me a break, ST is our best defensive player BUT plays safety for a reason, when matched one on one this season, he has had 2 tds scored against him (crayton, the slot wr, and the te for the texans), I would keep him at safety where any reciever in his path has to feel his wrath much more than have him matched up one on one with anybody, hes just not as good or as effective that way

Archived