Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Report: T.O. attempted suicide?

redskin48

I wasn't referring to the validity of his statement, but the notion that we hadn't heard about it. In the stadium there is a huge thread already going.

Well since the stadium is for REDSKINS topics and TO does not play for us this would be the place to post it. thanks anyway though.

I'm not going to argue that this topic doesn't belong in ATNFL, but to think that this site has not already discussed the topic 10 hours after the story initially broke is a bit short-sighted. Plus, you should know that certain topics/stories have a place in the stadium because of their importance.

wow- this is the first I have heard (actually about 5 min ago on ESPN) It might actually humanize T.O. a bit- earn him a fan or two. I feel bad for him if this was the case. I wonder how th story got out- you'd think they would keep this under wraps considering his profile.

Who cares where its Posted !

The topic here is that TO always had issues. Now his issues are more extreme then ever imagined.

I hope he get's the help that is needed, and never tries this again. He is still a human being and obviously needs a change in lifestyle in order to be happy.

This is extremely damaging to the Cowboys organization. People would have different thoughts if it was one of our players.

I hate the Cowboys, and never wanted TO as a Redskin. But TO I hope you get better ....

I'm not going to argue that this topic doesn't belong in ATNFL, but to think that this site has not already discussed the topic 10 hours after the story initially broke is a bit short-sighted. Plus, you should know that certain topics/stories have a place in the stadium because of their importance.

Irrelevant. You called someone retarded because he posted the thread in the right forum. That's uncalled for and classless.

Irrelevant. You called someone retarded because he posted the thread in the right forum. That's uncalled for and classless.

He was just pointing out that is being discussed ad nauseum out here and has been for hours. I think he was surprised that someone could miss it. A little harshly done, granted, but whatever.

Actually, I called him retarded for posting something that was breaking news 12 hours ago!!! I could care less WHERE it was posted. So, I guess I'll call YOU retarded for completely misunderstanding me.

Archived