Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seriously... Who Called The 'Skins Offensive Plays vs. Texans??

Execution56

There was an article in the post this week stating that Saunders wanted to run the ball. Also, when you are playing one of the worst rushing defenses in the league and you have your best player back you are gonna run. Saunders is still calling the plays, but I'm sure Gibbs is loving his style right now... Now we just have to cut down penalties..

I don't think it's one or the other, I think Gibbs/Saunders talk a lot preparing for the game/gameplanning and know basically what they'll run beforehand, then Saunders calls exact plays during the game, and Gibbs helps adjust at halftime. I don't think there is a one or the other type about it.

WHERE IS SANTANA MOSS?

WHERE IS CHRIS COOLEY?

WHERE IS BRANDON LLOYD?

I'll take this win, but lets be serious, those dumpoffs to betts will not work against the jags next week. Brunell is too quick to check down to the fullback/rb. I hate to think that Al saunders doesn't know how to use wrs considering he never had any in KC.

WHERE ARE THE WRS?????

WHERE IS SANTANA MOSS?

WHERE IS CHRIS COOLEY?

WHERE IS BRANDON LLOYD?

I'll take this win, but lets be serious, those dumpoffs to betts will not work against the jags next week. Brunell is too quick to check down to the fullback/rb. I hate to think that Al saunders doesn't know how to use wrs considering he never had any in KC.

WHERE ARE THE WRS?????

a lot of those dump offs were designed and i think that is EXACTLY what we need against a SPEEDY, AGGRESSIVE jacksonville defense. we need to stretch Jax out or we are not gonna hang with them. get the tempo going fast and start confusing them

Guest sith lord
WHERE IS SANTANA MOSS?

WHERE IS CHRIS COOLEY?

WHERE IS BRANDON LLOYD?

WHERE ARE THE WRS?????

You're absolutely right.

Archived