Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Blondie's OFFICIAL Game Thread - REDSKINS @ TEXANS

TK

I say this for next week

1. Stop all the damn penalties

2. Play better pass defense(teach Archuleta how to play deep 3rd as a safety)

3. keep running outside and inside

But Jax has one of the best defenses in the NFL, next week game is gonna be tough. But I take this win. A win is a win to me, and the last time I checked, the Texans are a NFL Franchise.

Hopefully our D can pick it up at home next week...JAX doesn't have an explosive offense by any strech of the imagination (9 pts. last week, 7 today), so we may be able to fair better than some of us think.

If our O can keep clicking, albeit against a much better defensive squad than we saw this afternoon, we may be able to squeeze out a close win.

But above all else, the flags need to stop - we can't shoot ourselves in the foot this much and come away with a W against most other teams in the league.

Not to look ahead, but... looking ahead Jax looks pretty forminable today in that they are playing Indy pretty tight IN Indy (down 21-14 with two missed FG's).

I agree with the posters saying this game will count for little or nothing next week. Hopefully we get a confidense boost but Cosch Gibbs keeps the team focused.

Think GW will have quite a bit to yell about, I think.

Archived