Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real life Mighty Mouse

smashmowf

Unbelievable, There is/was a mouse out in my garage, so I put down two of those "glue" traps on Tuesday and two electronic devices....well early this morning I check on one of the traps...and its COMPLETELY gone....somewhere there is a mouse missing a foot or dragging a trap with him everywhere he goes.....anyone ever heard of something like this before?

Unbelievable, There is/was a mouse out in my garage, so I put down two of those "glue" traps on Tuesday and two electronic devices....well early this morning I check on one of the traps...and its COMPLETELY gone....somewhere there is a mouse missing a foot or dragging a trap with him everywhere he goes.....anyone ever heard of something like this before?

....that's what you get for using those humane traps/devices. Should have got the ones that snap down on his neck and kills him right there on the spot. ;)

Do you have a cat?

56061_5680b8b1a9_m.jpg

Or maybe he's a Kenievel?

mousetrap.jpg

and the giant lake beaver ate Ted Nugent...

Nessie (loch ness monster) ate the giant lake beaver

just to let you know, here's how you catch the loch ness monster.

Go into your garage, ask if anyone needs about $3.50(tree fiddy), when the loch ness monster comes to get the tree fiddy, shoot him in the heart...

Archived