Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone watching the Jags right now?

BigCountry22

I was just thinking the same thing about the Jags. They are LEGIT for sure.

In fact, they make me think - is our Defense nasty enough? I mean, there's ST, of course, but I don't think the Defense has that "Rough Rider" attitude. It seems to have a "nice-ness" about it that I don't quite understand.

Not thug-ish ness, but more of a nasty streak. I think Rumph crushed Terry Glenn on one play and hurt this shoulder - that was nice. But where's the attitude on the rest of the D? Even compared to last year I think our D seems "nicer" for some reason.

maybe its just me...but the Jags have that nasty streak in spades on D...

I think if people are trying to sell their tickets to the Skinsa/Jags game they are going to have one heck of a time selling them cause I'm pretty sure I don't want to be there for the more than possible beating we will get if something isn't done soon with our tema. I don't care how drunk I would have to get before I saw that game, I'd rather save my money and watch it on TV.

If Brunell is still playing when the Jags come to town, it will go down as one of the ugliest games in Redskins history. It pains me to say this, but they will destroy the Skins in FedEx if that no count, washed up excuse for a quarterback is still being allowed to play.

They were playing the SB defending champs, all teams should play at a higher level. Any given Sunday! We will beat them, it will be close, but we will win.

Yeah, if aliens come from space and replace Mark Brunell with a clone who can throw the ball and move around the pocket.

Archived