Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How Important was Bill Musgrave?

Trippster

• 1 month later...

I was about to start a new thread on this, but searched for this gem. I was thinking the same thing. Look at how great Vick is passing the ball now. I thought Musgrave was the difference last year. Snyder should have invested some more money in trying to keep this guy. He overpays for other coaches anyway.

The current QB coach, Bill Lazor, has 0 years of NFL experience as a QB coach or player. He is younger than Brunell and Collins.

Admittedly, Brunell is having problems executing the offense properly. Part of the blame deserves to go to Lazor.

With all the money we spend on coaches, we really should have gone after Terry Shea, who actually knows Saunders' offense.

I was about to start a new thread on this, but searched for this gem. I was thinking the same thing. Look at how great Vick is passing the ball now. I thought Musgrave was the difference last year. Snyder should have invested some more money in trying to keep this guy. He overpays for other coaches anyway.
micheal vick has been unleash on the league now,he's scary as heck now, barring injuries,falcons will be in miami against either colts or pats,i am a skinz fan ok!!!

oh come on please. How did Musgrave help Brunell during the 49 yards passing against the Bucs in the playoffs. We made the playoffs last year because Portis and the D got us there. If not for that we would have lost the Arizona game and the Philly game for sure so in otherwords we would have been 8-8 at best. When we tried to win the game against Oakland in our house with Brunell guess what happend ....we lost it. This guy suck and JGibbs is blind to it. He has sucked ever since day one as a Skins QB.

Archived