Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Apparently Gregg didn't get the memo

FightForOldDC

WHEN YOU BLITZ BLEDSOE HE ****ING SUCKS!!!!!!!!! i've been rooting for this team my whole life but i am disgusted with Gregg Williams and Saunders with these first two games.....this is absolutely horrendous and as of right now, we are going to lose to the Texans on Sunday....someone send Gregg the memo and make sure he actually gets it this week....BLITZ CARR!!!

:(

I don't get it either.

It is apparent that Bledsoe is immobile, and when blitzed, he folds...yet, we don't blitz and give him all day to throw?

On the other side of the ball, our best RB is out, and we bring in a ton of weapons on the offense, so we go back to the old run, run, pass, punt scheme?

Something isn't right there, and it isn't taking 2 million dollars to figure that out.

I don't get it either.

It is apparent that Bledsoe is immobile, and when blitzed, he folds...yet, we don't blitz and give him all day to throw?

On the other side of the ball, our best RB is out, and we bring in a ton of weapons on the offense, so we go back to the old run, run, pass, punt scheme?

Something isn't right there, and it isn't taking 2 million dollars to figure that out.

Its called every time a play was called Brunell screwed it up and Saunders didn't know what to do.

Its called the defense was tired from running with the cowboys all night long because we couldn't sustain a drive.

WHEN YOU BLITZ BLEDSOE HE ****ING SUCKS!!!!!!!!! i've been rooting for this team my whole life but i am disgusted with Gregg Williams and Saunders with these first two games.....this is absolutely horrendous and as of right now, we are going to lose to the Texans on Sunday....someone send Gregg the memo and make sure he actually gets it this week....BLITZ CARR!!!

but with the state of the secondary you are going to take a chance at giving up a real big play. because if you got LBs blitzing and have saftey close to the line blitzing, it leaves the DB field one on one against Glenn, TO and Witten slipping passed them on 3 or 5 step quick pass.

what the skins tried to do is contain the WRs in front of them and make plays and have a lot of people in passing lanes.

I don't get it either.

Um yes it is, ask Al Saunders the offensive guru who is making 2 million, Then ask Greg Williams who also is making 2 million.

But actually that is 4 million and for 40 percent of that I bet you we all could call a better game than these 2 arrogant pieces of pussed flesh. 3rd and what 8 and he has #96 drop back in coverage, man if that isn't a bush league call I don't know what is. Face it people we aren't very good right now and its Mr. 3 Superbowl HOF coach that everyone here swears walks on water.

But can someone please tell me exactly what does he do now?

Doesn't call offensive plays, doesn't call defensive plays....Let me guess, he has been working with Frost and that's why he is kicking better now? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i agree , we need to get a frikin pass rush , BUT 10 points? 7 on a kickoff return ? that wouldnt get it done anyway our O is so pathetic right now , i think we shoulda stayed with gibbs offense and just brought in a few weapons , this whole learning curve crap is gonan kill our season and next year isnt gonan be better either if we dont get another QB in there right now

While I agree we should have blitzed more, I can understand why he didn't send as much, our DBs are shoty at most times, and I bet he is waiting until Springs is back, since Wright can't get it done. But nonetheless, we should have blitzed alot more, I mean what was the worst that could happen, The DBs imo got a little better as the game went on, well except Wright.

Ah you need to get a clue...

Greg Williams made the most of what he had. He is missing 2 starters

in the secondary. The defense was one of the bright spots of that

game. The DEFENSE is the reason why we were even in the the

game until the Brunnel interception. :doh: Then again I guess that

you would have him blitz and leave TO and Glenn out there

with single coverage all day long...

Give the Cowboys some credit here. When the Skins did blitz, it was actually picked up pretty well, and Bledslow was hitting open recievers like Anthony Fason and TO (even though he was dropping passes). Williams figured he couldn't risk that happening all damn night, so he wanted the D-Line to earn their money.

The defense would not have had to run with the Cowboys all night if they would have blitz & gotten to Bledsoe early. I still have no confidence they would have actually wrapped him up for a sack, but at least the pressure would have been there.

Bledsoe would have done dump and screen passes and just killed us.

J. Jones would have broke some crazy runs on us if our secondary

was trying to blitz. We barely stopped him as it was.

Then Gregg should get him out of there. And who's idea was it to sign Carter in the 1st place? Cerrato? I'm sure Gregg signed off on it.

And replace him with who? This isn't fantasy camp. You have got to

play who you have. Besides A. Carter has been a great run stopper.

He has been playing well for us.

And replace him with who? This isn't fantasy camp. You have got to

play who you have. Besides A. Carter has been a great run stopper.

He has been playing well for us.

WHAT!? Great and A. Carter shouldn't be used in the same sentence. The guy does little. And teams have had success running to his side, so I don't know where that's coming from.

The guy looks like Tarzan, but he plays like Jane.

You didn't watch the game did you? Did you just look at the final score and come up with your conclusion? Williams did blitz, and we got moderate pressure on Bledsoe. The problem definitely wasn't our defense in this game. They scored so many points because they got the ball back again and again.

Williams actually did blitz Bledsoe early on, usually sending 5 pass rushers his way. But part of the problem was the O-Line was picking it up and Dallas was hitting the short passes. The bigger problem was when Bledsoe went deep, the Dallas WR's were getting great seperation on the Washington CB's. Thus, he was forced to stop blitzing because they were getting punished when the did and probably would've opened the floodgates had it gone on further.

YAKUZA

Archived