Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where are you going to watch the game?

LOUDSKINS

I from NJ, I here in Laurel, MD for a softball tournament, the tournement was cancelled for saturday and rescheduled for Sunday. If we get done playing and it is near game time, I have told the guys that rode with me that I'm staying here to watch the game. So to answer the qestion, I will be here in MD to watch the game with my fellow REDSKINS fans.

Sadly - in a hotel room / in the bar at:

Crown Plaza at Paramus Park, 601 From Rd., Paramus, NJ 07652

I'll be up there w/ our engineer - a fine young fellow from the UK that doesn't understand American Football - he's been in the United Arab Emirates for 3 years and just got to the states 3 months ago.

Not sure this is the game to explain football to him....

...as an aside - I understand that there is a Hooters less than 2 miles from the hotel - we might just do a cab for the 1st half and then head back to the hotel for the 2nd half.

at my buddies...on a 100 inch projection screen

100 inch??? Projection screen? You mean a projector/screen or are you saying your friend owns a 100 inch television?

Cause if so, holy hell.

I shall be enjoying the game from the comfort of my couch in front of my tiny by comparison 27 inch TV with a nice tasty pizza. Still not sure where I want to get it from, I miss Giuseppe's, Jerry's and Ledo's very much...if theres one thing the MD, DC, and VA area had it was some tasty pizza places.

Archived