Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For those who think the sky is falling...(skins back on track)

REDPepper

Some (many) of you seem to be losing it after last night's loss. However, we can get it back on track in only a week's time. Of course, beating the cowpukes IN dallas is always great, it will be even better this time. That would place the skins at 1-1 and the cowgirls at 0-2. Additionally, the giants play the eagles this week. If the giants win, and thus the eagles lose, the giants would be 1-1, as would the eagles.

and just like that, the redskins are first in the nfc east and the season is in our control again.

Hmmm........no comments...can't blitz because our CB's suck man to man and against TO and Glenn :laugh: ......that would be suicide.......front 4 might have a chance against Dallas o-line but we will see game day....never was on the bandwagon in the first place. I love this team but never....ever set my self up for high expectations till a WHOLE lot of things changes on this team.

OF course a win changes everything. The problem is, with all the injuries and uninspired play of those that are healthy, WILL the Skins win? I see them falling inot a 0-2 hold going into Houston. Philly started 0-2 a few years back and still went to the NFC championship game, but this team has a lot of holes in it that Philly didnt have.

OF course a win changes everything. The problem is, with all the injuries and uninspired play of those that are healthy, WILL the Skins win? I see them falling inot a 0-2 hold going into Houston. Philly started 0-2 a few years back and still went to the NFC championship game, but this team has a lot of holes in it that Philly didnt have.

"A lot of holes?!"

CB position is a lot of holes?

dude, really, think before you talk :doh:

I see you saying negetive **** alot..Please dont come back here when we get back on track this season..We dont need you.

:cheers: Come on campers! We lost one game by 3 points and came very close to tieing it up at the end.

Im as bummed as all other skin fans that we didnt win, but its pathetic to throw in the towel at this stage.

Comments like "we wont win" add zero value to this season for the team and its dedicated fans.

I see you saying negetive **** alot..Please dont come back here when we get back on track this season..We dont need you.

First off i can say what ever i want simple as that and i will come back any time i want.With no Springs and now PP down for the year.Explain to me how the hell you expect to cover Glenn,Owens, and Witten.Its not going to happen and they are at home.So its going to be damn hard to win.Hell im not the only one that thinks so why dont you read the poll at the top of the page at this link.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168839

First off i can say what ever i want simple as that and i will come back any time i want.With no Springs and now PP down for the year.Explain to me how the hell you expect to cover Glenn,Owens, and Witten.Its not going to happen and they are at home.So its going to be damn hard to win.Hell im not the only one that thinks so why dont you read the poll at the top of the page at this link.

NO, The difference is that you predicted an absolute. a NO win.

I think almost all of us understand that it will be HARD to win, heck how many games week to week arent?

I think that other posters have taken exception to you defeatism at a very early stage of the season.

suck it up and try to live a bit more glass half full and you will be fine here

Their O-line looked pretty pathetic last week. Even though is was against jacksonville who has a top 3 D-Line, guys like Flozell looked "dumb" on the field. They looked like they didnt know what was going on and didnt try.

Now this could lead to 2 things. First, this means that maybe they are complete crap, or they will want to come out even harder this game.

Im very confident in what our team will do. I garuantee that if we had played the vikes week 3, we would have won. It's just a matter of time for the offense to get in full swing (for all that we can do 7 months into a new offense). The defense doesnt have to deal with a QB as smart and an oline that good.

If we had played a bad team last week, we would have won easily. Meaning, we didnt do anything really good last week. We just did a lot of things ok, and fine. So even if we play at the same level we did last week (which wasnt that good), we still have a great shot at winning as we did with the Vikes who i consider to be a good team. We have to prove to ourselves that we can beat a top team.

I never said you couldn't come back here, I said we dont want people like you as fans..You probably thought the season was over last season when we were 5-6 and you probably thought we wouldn't beat dallas last season..When we end up with 10 or more wins, dont come on here and say you knew we would..I odnt even think you should watch the games..You already know whats going to happen right?:rolleyes: :doh:

"okay, enough of the pash rush comments. our pass rush was good. brad johnson gets rid of the ball very quickly, we were split seconds away from a couple sacks, nothing to worry about. its not all about getting sacks, jus tputtin gon pressure is good enough"

total nonsense. I was at the game. the pass rush wasn't anything near adequate on anything resembling a consistent basis. our DEs do not create the sort of pressure that frees other rushers - watch the Gints to learn how it can be done if you think we have a good passrush. even more disappointing - the Vikes O seemed to handle our blitzes much better than our O handled theirs. It wasn't nearly as even as you suggest.

NO, The difference is that you predicted an absolute. a NO win.

I think almost all of us understand that it will be HARD to win, heck how many games week to week arent?

I think that other posters have taken exception to you defeatism at a very early stage of the season.

suck it up and try to live a bit more glass half full and you will be fine here

We win not win this game i dont care what you all think.I have watched this team for a long time and year after year.Its the same s*** sign alot of FA and blow it in the regular season.You should never lose a game at home on opening night.That was sad and im not happy about it.Now we have to go into Dallas to win are you kiding me.You think they forgot about last year.They want us bad and after them losing.I would put big money on Dallass winning.Then again i would love to be wrong.I would rather say they are going to lose than say they are going to win.Saying that is just bad luck.So maybe im giving the Cowgirls bad luck.Still we will not win.

We win not win this game i dont care what you all think.I have watched this team for a long time and year after year.Its the same s*** sign alot of FA and blow it in the regular season.You should never lose a game at home on opening night.That was sad and im not happy about it.Now we have to go into Dallas to win are you kiding me.You think they forgot about last year.They want us bad and after them losing.I would put big money on Dallass winning.Then again i would love to be wrong.I would rather say they are going to lose than say they are going to win.Saying that is just bad luck.So maybe im giving the Cowgirls bad luck.Still we will not win.

Just like last season when they had the ring of fame ceramony? Give me a break..

I never said you couldn't come back here, I said we dont want people like you as fans..You probably thought the season was over last season when we were 5-6 and you probably thought we wouldn't beat dallas last season..When we end up with 10 or more wins, dont come on here and say you knew we would..I odnt even think you should watch the games..You already know whats going to happen right?:rolleyes: :doh:

I dont care if you dont want people like me as fans.Im sick of the same s*** every year.Here is a idea keep some damn draft picks and us them.Maybe then we will do better.We have no depth and now PP is out for the year.Our o-line depth sucks and we never draft for the d-line.Maybe we should we need a damn pass rush maybe then we would do better.We sign these FA hoping they will do great and then they dont.Im not happy with Arch and Carter they are not going to help this team.Im happy with the Offensive moves.After a couple of weeks i think the O will be fine.The D will be are down fall this year.You watch and see.

Dude, Im trying to be nice here, but ya dont make it easy, do ya?

You are 21. Your "Long Time" watching the skins is a drop in the bucket to many of the other fans here.

If you are so positive on the Tuesday before the game that Dallass will roll the skins up, put your "big money" on them and stop adding to an already high strung environment here with your tripe.

Rediculous making a statement that Dalass is a lock to win from any, and I mean ANY loyal skin fan.

Enjoy your time here, I think it may get a little more uncomfortable for you if you choose to speak from emotion and not solid logic and facts.

Their O-line looked pretty pathetic last week. Even though is was against jacksonville who has a top 3 D-Line, guys like Flozell looked "dumb" on the field. They looked like they didnt know what was going on and didnt try.

Now this could lead to 2 things. First, this means that maybe they are complete crap, or they will want to come out even harder this game.

Im very confident in what our team will do. I garuantee that if we had played the vikes week 3, we would have won. It's just a matter of time for the offense to get in full swing (for all that we can do 7 months into a new offense). The defense doesnt have to deal with a QB as smart and an oline that good.

If we had played a bad team last week, we would have won easily. Meaning, we didnt do anything really good last week. We just did a lot of things ok, and fine. So even if we play at the same level we did last week (which wasnt that good), we still have a great shot at winning as we did with the Vikes who i consider to be a good team. We have to prove to ourselves that we can beat a top team.

Skins play with the kind of deficiencies in the redzone that we saw last night they will lose to the Cowturds.

Dude, Im trying to be mice here, but ya dont make it easy, do ya?

You are 21. Your "Long Time" watching the skins is a drop in the bucket to many of the other fans here.

If you are so positive on the Tuesday before the game that Dallass will roll the skins up, put your "big money" on them and stop adding to an already high strung environment here with your tripe.

Rediculous making a statement that Dalass is a lock to win from any, and I mean ANY loyal skin fan.

Enjoy your time here, I think it may get a little more uncomfortable for you if you choose to speak from emotion and not solid logic and facts.

Yeah my point is i have never seen them win like some of you have.It gets a little old i fell like a Lions fan.I would love to see them win,but face it Snyder sucks.Im sorry but Dallas will win.Now im not saying we wont came back this year and beat them.When we are at home but they will win this week.There are alot of people that think that.Im just the only one with balls to say it.

Archived