Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Coins

Frediemac

Last week during the Ravens game I heard a commerical many time about a deal in the Washington Post on Sunday where you could send in to collect 22 Collectable Redskins Coins including Joe Gibbs. Does Anybody remember this and what happend to it. I check the Sunday paper and did not see anything about it. Any help????? :logo:

They looked cool in the commercial. I thought they mentioned that there would be an ad in NEXT WEEKS paper (the 9th) that would allow you to send away for a free collectors board or something of that nature.

Well the commerical was during the game. I thought it said Sunday;s poaper. Did it say the Sunday the 10th? opr did it actually say the 9th? It was very Vague. Ok so you get the board how do you get the Coins? Didn't say at all.

You have to buy the paper on the 10th to get a coupon for the collectors board. Then each day after that for 22 days there will be a coupon in the paper for a different player or coaches coin. You then have to take that coupon to 7Eleven, Giant, or Shoppers and pay $2.99 to recive that player you have the coupon for. You can only buy the coin of the player that you have the coupon for. Hope this helps.

ahh, yeh, figured they'd advertise something free, but you gotta pay for the rest. I bet the coins are gonna be some cheap aluminum too. I guess it'd be a nice collector thing though.

Now, anyone remember the old Heath Shuler coins they had? Those were awesome

You have to buy the paper on the 10th to get a coupon for the collectors board. Then each day after that for 22 days there will be a coupon in the paper for a different player or coaches coin. You then have to take that coupon to 7Eleven, Giant, or Shoppers and pay $2.99 to recive that player you have the coupon for. You can only buy the coin of the player that you have the coupon for. Hope this helps.

Thank You my man I knew I could come to Extremeskins and ask that question and somebody would know what was going on. Thanks much and Hail to the Redskins! :notworthy :applause: :cheers:

• 2 months later...

This was done around here in Hampton Roads when the season started ...and yep..you get the paper w/the coupon and then go to a 7-11 or somewhere and pay $2.99 for the "coin"...each week there was a different player..I think there were 20 or so if I remember correctly...I saw them on display at the local 7-11...and honestly..I didn't like em...didn't think they were worth $2.99..so I passed on it...but apparently others liked them...b/c they sold out each week in the 7-11 that I frequent...I'm not into the coin thing(except for the state quarter deal)...If you like this kind of thing..It may be worth it to you..but I didn't like them...just didn't tickle my fancy. Good Luck to those of you who get them tho...

:eaglesuck :helmet: :helmet:

• 1 month later...

Archived