Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Portis Injury Update Question.

Passizle

I have performed a lot of searches but I cant find any information on Portis's recovery. Does anyone out there have any information on his rehab? Is he running w/o pads? Has he had light contact? Its like he entireley dropped off the radar. I am going through portis withdrawal.

Thanks ahead of time for any info you guys can generate.

All I know is that Larry and Riggo anticipate he'll start on 9/11. however, I don't think anything official from the Gibbs has been released.

I also think that he will play on opening day, but, I think that he will get considerably less carries, just to be safe. I have a feeling that betts and ducket as a duo will have more carries than portis on opening day :2cents:

I also think that he will play on opening day, but, I think that he will get considerably less carries, just to be safe. I have a feeling that betts and ducket as a duo will have more carries than portis on opening day :2cents:

I agree. If we get up by more than 3 points I'll bet his butt rides the bench.

I hope he doesn't play on opening day because surely a separation of the shoulder will take more than 4 weeks to actually reattach.

I believe that Al Saunders will be passing the ball more against the Vikings rather than running the ball simply because the Vikings are pretty stout up front and in the middle but are weak at linebacking. Look for Betts to catch some passes on those linebackers.

No one knows for sure, and I'd like to keep it that way. I think we're all going to be presently surprised with all of the doubt surrounding this team with regard to injuries and "on the field" production. It don't look pretty right now boys, but something tells me September 11th is going to be a slaughter [no disrespect to the Vikes, and not taking them lightly]. I can just feel something in the air brewing. I feel like this whole team has a chip on their shoulder. That's extremely bad news for other teams.

HTTR!

I hope he doesn't play on opening day because surely a separation of the shoulder will take more than 4 weeks to actually reattach.

I had a shoulder seperation last football season and I was playing at full speed in 2 1/2 weeks.

I had a shoulder seperation last football season and I was playing at full speed in

2 1/2 weeks.

Thank you Iron Man :notworthy .

He also gets hit a little bit harder than you do :silly: .

Archived