Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

50 / 50 is a Packers Reciever

Frediemac

Gardner always had problems making routine catches, but he did step up his game to make circus catches. Maybe with some of the ridiculously placed balls Favre will give him he won't be dropping as many when given a chance (unlike last year).

PS - I hope Lloyd doesn't 50/50 us. :(

Remember Moss did little in NY and was injured a few times. He also always ran out of bounds when he did get the ball. Now he done grow'd up!!!!!!

He did have a 1000 yard, 10 td season and was an absolutely killer punt returner. Basically he took two years to develop, exploded, got hurt, and - like Steve Smith - came back BIG time... only with us instead of the Jets.

Gardner always had problems making routine catches, but he did step up his game to make circus catches. Maybe with some of the ridiculously placed balls Favre will give him he won't be dropping as many when given a chance (unlike last year).

PS - I hope Lloyd doesn't 50/50 us. :(

Ummmm you do realize that Lloyd is renowned for his hands...what would bring you to question Lloyds catching ability,...if anything, thats what he does best. Gardner was never known for having great hands

Rod Gardner just dropped a pass right in his hands over the middle from Brent Favre. I guess he's still fity fity :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BUM! :silly:

Fiddy Fiddy was great as a Panther :)

I'm sure that he'll love it as a Packer. He may see even less balls come his way. :)

this was the guy that told Gibbs to his face that the Redskins offense wasn't getting him enough balls for him to want to stay here.

so he left a team that went 10-6 in 2005 to a team that was 4-12 in Green Bay.

hope you like ice fishing you SMF :laugh:

Ummmm you do realize that Lloyd is renowned for his hands...what would bring you to question Lloyds catching ability,...if anything, thats what he does best. Gardner was never known for having great hands

The book on Lloyd is circus catches and concentration lapses that occasionally lead him to drop the easy ones. It's a pretty well-known description of his game. It is also an apt description of Gardner. :2cents:

Archived