Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

With the Jones injury, Perhaps deal with Jags?

mrjoolius

No!, Plus the Jags are deep at running back.

Fred Taylor

Labrandon Toefield

Maurice Drew

Alvin Pearman

I wouldn't call that deep Taylor is a given to miss a few games or play really banged up. Drew is a rookie and hasn't showed much Pearman is a good reciever but most likely couldn't handle a load and that leaves Toefield who I will admit I don't know much about.

They have nothing we need though we took one of their starting corner who wasn't very good.

The Jags have spent heavily (on picks) at the RB position and word is they are pretty happy with the way fragile Fred has looked. Then again, he is fragile. Jones was the only true banger in there but that's not really the strong suit of Betts/Cartwright.

I think they will probably sit tight unless they sustain another injury.

They're not that deep at RB...plus the guys on Afternoon Blitz mentioned that none of those RBs could be considered North/South runners which is what Del Rio would be in the market for. This is a possible real scenario, what kind of depth do the Jags have at OL and CB?

Since Jones blew out his knee, perhaps Jacksonville may be willing to part ways with OL/CB talent

To bad they have neither. We already picked up their trash ( a bit harsh I know) in Kenny Wright. Hopefully KW will prove me wrong but so far I'm not impressed at all.

Archived