Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Brunell's knee???

Passizle

Did anyone else notice that he is still wearing that knee brace from last year? Why do you think he is still wearing that thing If his knee is healthy. Do you think it might be a reason for his limited mobility? Man I hope this guy is 100% come 9/11.

Did anyone else notice that he is still wearing that knee brace from last year? Why do you think he is still wearing that thing If his knee is healthy. Do you think it might be a reason for his limited mobility? Man I hope this guy is 100% come 9/11.

He always wore that brace, even before the injury. I remember seeing him remove it when he got on the sidelines right after the low-blow to his knee.

He's worn it for years and years. I believe he started wearing it after a knee injury in college, if not, then he started wearing it in the 90's after his knee injury. Either way, he always wears it so there's nothing to worry about. If I'm not mistaken he messed up the same knee twice, once in college, once with the Jags and that's the knee he wears the brace on.

Yeah, he's always worn it. He even endorses one! Order your own knee brace and be just like Mark Brunell! http://www.orthopedictechreview.com/issues/sep00/productivity.htm

Knee Brace Receives Endorsement from NFL Quarterback

dj Orthopedics LLC, Vista, Calif, announced recently that it has signed a marketing and promotions agreement with Mark Brunell, an NFL quarterback with the Jaguar team in Jacksonville, Fla. Brunell has agreed to endorse the DonJoy® Defiance® knee brace for 1 year. He used the Defiance device when he had sustained knee injuries in 1991 and in 2001. dj Orthopedics is a leading manufacturer of orthopedic support products, with an extensive distribution network in more than 50 countries. (800) 321-9549.

Archived