Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SI Photos - TO Burned

MWLthe1st

Well then since we have this thread going...I work for The Morning Call, the local newspaper in Allentown PA...we had a whole front cover of our A.M. Magazine (the entertainment section) dedicated today to "What are you going to do with your TO Jersey??" Here is a link to what the paper posted on the website...pretty hilarious stuff!!!! I wish they had all the pics on the website that they had on the cover of the section...In this link scroll down til you see the pic on the left LOLLLLLL!!!:eaglesuck :dallasuck

What to do with TO's Jersey

:cheers:

Amazing the effect one single player had on an entire city.

Like McNabb, the city isnt over him yet, and probably never will be.

And unfortunatly for you hehateme, your about to suffer the same effects as the philthy fans are now suffering..........:laugh: Hail!

And unfortunatly for you hehateme, your about to suffer the same effects as the philthy fans are now suffering..........:laugh: Hail!

I said it before, I'll say it again, when he completely tears apart the team, tries to physically fight the leader of the team in the locker room, and manages to throw away an entire season for my team, then you can say, "I told you so".

Until then, I'll wait.

Archived