Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skin Fans Across the World Unite

SoCalRedskinFan

Grew up in Richmond, VA. Went to South Dakota just after Super Bowl XXVI and, in those pre-internet days, had to rely on local papers for (minimal) info about the 'Skins. Joined the Army out of South Dakota and was sent to Atlanta, GA then Seoul, S. Korea, now back in Atlanta. I'm now considering moving back to Richmond (not just so I can watch the 'Skins every week, but that is a consideration).

Wow, why hasn't a thread like this been started before?

Maybe someone should think about creating a map as well!

lol somewhere there is a thread like this already, as for a map, there is one of those floating around as well ;)

Albany, NY up here...deep in the heart of Gints country (training camp 10 mins from my house, I go through TC at least once a year blaring Hail to the Redskins).

Been a skins fan for as long as I've watched football...so started out a bandwagoner as a kid, and never got off.

Luckily, last season I found a Redskins bar up here, but don't need it very often. Redskins games are played fairly frequently up here...at least they were last year.

Born in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, raised in Gaithersburg, MD from age 8, college in Toronto, job in PA, and finally returned to Skins country in Northern VA. The toughest part about college was not getting to see all the Skins games! Nothing like being in the area, especially for the playoff push last year (and again this year baby)! Awesome!

lol somewhere there is a thread like this already, as for a map, there is one of those floating around as well ;)

:laugh: Yeah, I know. From a quick search, I found three threads and at least two maps already covering this subject.

Born in Australia, but been a 'Skins fan ever since the SB against Denver and we tore them new donkeyholes.

Archived