Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skin Fans Across the World Unite

SoCalRedskinFan

Dutch Caribbean..... born and raised in Washington DC.... now living the palm tree life... ps. the first hurricane of the season just passed "ernesto' now the sun is out and I m on the beach...... yahooooo.... looking forward the internet, extremeskins fans and a memorable season

Born and raised in Utah... The Skins' have always been my team! There is a local small college "Westminister" that George Allen held a free agent tryout back in 72'... I showed up in my Redskins gear as a boy to watch! The Skins' have been my team and will always be my team!!! I bleed burgundy and gold...

Hail Yes!!!

Been a fan since I was around 5 or 6 my dad bought me a Cowboy shirt and I cried because I wanted a Redskin one with No# 34 with L.Brown on it, I was born and raised in Oxnard, CA,

Yes!! Oxnard where are hated Cowboys had summer camp, Talk about a crappy month, but the good news they're not coming back!!!

And I represented well letting them know just how much I hated them being in Oxnard, :dallasuck

Born and raised in New Jersey... with a diehard from Fairfax for a father. :)

Even before we finally got season tickets some 20 or 30 years after he signed up and had long since left the DC area, I still always went to at least one game a year. Now I go to any game I can, even the ones down here in Tampa.

I loved that comment on the first page about preaching the good word to these Floridian heathens. You can't find a much worse environment for a Skins fan than my college down here, it's about 50% Bucs, 25% Eagles, and the rest moronic Patriots fans. I even saw a Cowturd lisence plate in the parking lot once... Anyway, right after the playoff game last year, I put one of those fathead helmets up on my wall, that shut 'em up.

:point2sky

Born n raised in the Tampa Bay area, but never converted to homosexuality (aka buccaneers football) My Dad is from Alexandria so he raised me right and taught me about Joe Gibbs and many of the Redskins I hardly witnessed. Ive stuck with em ever since and will never stop :point2sky

Archived