Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vikings fan here, just wanted to say...

KWilliamsAWinfield

Hey guys, I just wanted to say here is to a good game and no injuries

I don't even except the Vikings to win, the Vikings will be get blown out something like 45 to 3, the Redskins have the advantage at every position except maybe defensive line. If the Vikings win, I would be shocked but I ain't excepting a win anyway but even if we don't win, I am looking on the bright side, at least we don't have that meathead idiot Mike Tice anymore! :D

With the signings the Redskins did in free agency, I expect them to win the division this year :)

Too bad I won't be watching the game since I have to work but I will be recording it though!

Well anyway, here is to a good game and no injuries to either team in a few weeks :cheers:

I don't even except the Vikings to win, the Vikings will be get blown out something like 45 to 3, the Redskins have the advantage at every position except maybe defensive line. If the Vikings win, I would be shocked but I ain't excepting a win anyway but even if we don't win, I am looking on the bright side, at least we don't have that meathead idiot Mike Tice anymore! :D

With the signings the Redskins did in free agency, I expect them to win the division this year :)

Too bad I won't be watching the game since I have to work but I will be recording it though!

Well anyway, here is to a good game and no injuries to either team in a few weeks :cheers:

A better defensive line huh? :laugh:

You are right about the score though

The Vikings game honestly has me a bit worried

That team does have some talent.

I'll put it this way, I won't be stunned if they win

Same here. I'd be extremely disappointed, but not stunned.

Here's to a good game and no injuries. Best of luck to the Vikes this year when it's not vs. the Skins or negatively impacting our playoff hopes!!

:cheers:

I have never been one to sleep on Brad Johnson!

It will be a good game, but not how the poster is predicting the outcome of the score. It will not be a dramatic blow-out; although I am expecting the Skins to make a point!

Also, the poster is a regular class-act! we do not get alot of courtesy extended to us that often. :D

Same here. I'd be extremely disappointed, but not stunned.

Here's to a good game and no injuries. Best of luck to the Vikes this year when it's not vs. the Skins or negatively impacting our playoff hopes!!

:cheers:

Thanks, the Vikings sure need it, I don't want any more injuries to the Vikings after Chad and Tank is out for the season :(

:doh: Ugh, what an ass.

;):cheers:

welcome RandyMoss84, just hope for no injuries against the Ravens tomorrow. It always seems that key players get hurt when playing against them in the preseason.

I know, I hate the preseason, players getting hurt in a meanless game pisses me off, I wish they would reduce preseason games and increase regular season games

No doubt, I agree with that. They may be suspect at the skill positions but I believe they have the makings of an excellent defense and Brad Johnson's a cagey vet. I wouldn't even begin to put that one in the bag.

A better defensive line huh? :laugh:

You are right about the score though

I don't know, defensive line is definitely the strongest part of their team. Maybe not D-line as a whole (we probably have more depth) but their starting DTs are second to none. They do have a nasty d-line.

Thanks Sota fan. Even if you guys do suck as badly as expected this year you can always reflect back on your last Super Bowl victory for comfort :doh:

I think the Vikings could very well win that division this year. Theyre solid at every position, and I think Brad Childress will be a good coach. Out of all the new head coaches, I think he and Gary Kubiak are the best.

We should win though; we are more talented and the early season should be rough for teams with new head coaches. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vikings finish at 10-6 or 11-5 or so though.

No doubt, I agree with that. They may be suspect at the skill positions but I believe they have the makings of an excellent defense and Brad Johnson's a cagey vet. I wouldn't even begin to put that one in the bag.

I'm banking on the fact there there will be a slow learning curve with the new offense under coach Childress. If not, we can be in for a dog fight, like the one against the Bears last year.

Dude, don't sell your team short. I expect the Vikes to be VERY competitive this year. I hope you're right about the score but I seriously doubt it. Slow starter that Brunell is, I expect a tight game. Home field advantage and the first regular season Monday Night game on ESPN will be a big deal to us and, hopefully, the home crowd be be too much for Minny to overcome.

Archived