Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jets Tailgate Pictures

HOF44

Yay! made my 1st one....

Cooley with freaky had- me

Moss with the shades is gf...

I am so glad you made it. It was nice meeting you but sorry I did not have more time to chat with you! :cheers:

what lot were you guys in? i don't think i saw you.

Green E43

DocSandy made it by today, nice to meet you! SKinsNatsFan also in the house!

Arghhh.. ugly pic.... I do smile.. honest ;) I'm not that mean person in that picture. Disregard disregard disregard....

It was great meeting everyone... great location... great people... great fans... Redskins football is here.. what more could we want.....

pulling head into shell now ;)

(j/k about pulling head into shell)

Great picks, everyone.

It was great seeing all my Redskins family and meeting some new people too Saturday.

Even though it was a pre season game, we were in mid season form at the tailgate.

I also think our new tailgate spot will work out fine for us.

I have not tailgated a pre season game in YEARS, but after Saturday's tailgate, I think I will be tailgating more in the future.

My pics coming soon.

Arghhh.. ugly pic.... I do smile.. honest ;) I'm not that mean person in that picture. Disregard disregard disregard....

It was great meeting everyone... great location... great people... great fans... Redskins football is here.. what more could we want.....

pulling head into shell now ;)

(j/k about pulling head into shell)

There is no such thing as an ugly pic when you are at a tailgate with friends :cheers:

Great shots everyone! we all had a blast.

I must try to remember the post game party. After watching the Jets go up and down the field in the second half. We made our exit.

Its Preseason, right? Looking forward to the ravens game! :cheers:

Archived