Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Don't sleep on the Eagles

Langford78

I don't know about any of my fellow Skins fans, but I think I've joined the "don't sleep on the Eagles" crowd. I know it's the preseason, but the Eagles 1st offense looked pretty darn good against the Ravens starting defense last night. I'm not saying we can't beat Philly or anything, I'm just saying that they looked better than I thought they'd be this year.

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

It's preseason; however, Gibbs will not take any team lightly. Remember when we played the 49ers and he refused to believe that we would win by a large margin? We killed them but Gibbs made sure that they were focused and did not give the game away.

It's preseason; however, Gibbs will not take any team lightly. Remember when we played the 49ers and he refused to believe that we would win by a large margin? We killed them but Gibbs made sure that they were focused and did not give the game away.

yeah he never underestimates any team and he makes sure the team doesnt look pass anyone, so Gibbs has everyhting under control.

I don't plan to sleep on the eagles. I think that they'd be kinda lumpy and totally uncomfortable. I kinda wish I had one of those sleep number beds though, or the ones made with the foam that you can set a glass of wine on and jump up and down, and not spill the wine.

(sorry its early, and I wish I could sleep on something, but definetly not the eagles.

I doubt any of us here are "sleeping" on the Eagles...but neither are we biting our fingernails thinking "The dynasty of the NFC East is back!"...Even when the Eagles had T.O. and were seemingly walking thru the division and the conference, they struggled against the Skins and the Cowboys....and both teams have only gotten better and harder to beat by lightyears (as have the Giants). The Eagles are still good...but now they're no better than the Skins, and in certain ways they're now worse.

I'm not sleeping on the fecals, but I'm not impressed when your starting RB, playing with the 1st team only gets something like 8 yds. rushing and the WR's caught something like 1 pass (the others were to TE's and RB's).

It looks like the same old offense as last year. Unless they produce a potent running game, they are in for a long season.

I won't sleep on em, but I won't stay awake worrying about them.

If preseason means one iota of anything, it means Charlie Frye is going to take the Browns to the Super Bowl (haha, I just thought of Larry the Cable Guy), anyways, the point is it IS preseason, and we won't know until the first few weeks.

But, as others have said we have an awesome coaching staff that will have our players ready to go and prepared for anyone.

Im not sure the Eagles are Baaaack to the NFC dynasty level they enjoyed 2-3 years ago but the problem they have is they have pretty much stopped still or stepped backwards a tiny bit since then and everyone else has got better .

The Eagles running game still worries me though i am not sure if its the backs or the line or just the play calling but it still hasn't really found its legs and that was a major achiles heal last year .

Just a thought

:snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore:

Archived