Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm very depressed...............

Pete

I went to my favorite Sushi joint tonight for all you can eat. Been going there for ten years. As we finished our meal, the owner walked up to me with a sheet of paper that said, "We will no longer be doing all you can eat Sushi as of 9-1-06"

Dear God............what the hell am I gonna do. For three of us to have sushi ala-carte will run us over 125.oo . I wish we never turned our daughter onto sushi. At 13, she eats as much as me, and always the most costly stuff :(

This is just not good.....................

I think I need a drink.........or five :(

I feel your pain Pete. There used to be a sushi place that some fellow employees and I used to always go to for lunch. Alas, they ended it. Probably due to our insatiable appetites. :( Chin up. You (and your daughter) will get through this. One day at a time.

i wish i had all u can eat sushi :( Only places that are like that here are some chinese places and they have crappy choices. Need to get Ala Cart to get good stuff

That's what hurts the most. Their all you can eat was as high quality as the ala cart, and a great selection.

Sucks pete. I work in a sushi joint so I eat for free all day long. Sucks man. Sucks alot.
Your my new best friend :laugh:
Eat food that has been cooked? :)
Some, but raw is the best for ya. Raw vegies, beef, fish. It's brain food ya know :doh:

:laugh:

Awww...that's a travesty. I don't even have all you can eat sushi here, that I have heard of. I can find California rolls but really, that ain't sushi. Imitation crab is NOT sushi.

Wish I hadn't had my dinner already, I would have went out for some! :laugh: I can only imagine having awesome all you can eat sushi and then having the rug pulled out from under me...ugh...I'll have a drink with ya. Be strong.

:cheers:

That's what hurts the most. Their all you can eat was as high quality as the ala cart, and a great selection.

Your my new best friend :laugh:

Some, but raw is the best for ya. Raw vegies, beef, fish. It's brain food ya know :doh:

:laugh:

Veggies? Maybe. When I'm feelings . . . dangerous. Beef and fish? I'll pass. kthanksloveyabye

I went to my favorite Sushi joint tonight for all you can eat. Been going there for ten years. As we finished our meal, the owner walked up to me with a sheet of paper that said, "We will no longer be doing all you can eat Sushi as of 9-1-06"

:(

think i need to take a vacation before 9-1-06... hit them and make them pay for stoppin it :D

Dear God............what the hell am I gonna do. For three of us to have sushi ala-carte will run us over 125.oo . I wish we never turned our daughter onto sushi. At 13, she eats as much as me, and always the most costly stuff :(

This is just not good.....................

I think I need a drink.........or five :(

Pete try and get a couple of apps, it has helped my wifes and I sushi craze. We get either or an order of soft shell crab or the app sashimi, it helps us :)

I would also go for the larger rolls, that will fill everyone up, like dragon, or redskin :cheers::cheers:

All you can eat? I've never heard of such a thing. I don't think I have ever seen an all you can eat sushi place in the Bay area.

Poor tizzod, out here in Cali they actually use real crab with fresh avacado.

My fav's though are the spider rolls [soft shell crabs] and the unagi rolls.

Just curious. Are there a lot of sushi places back there now a days? I have about 10 places all within 2 miles of me. Sushi is very popular in these parts...

Pete, if you decide you want QUALITY over QUANTITY, then drive up to Tampa and hit the Blue Samurai for the most awesome Sushi you ever had. You can get it a la carte at a reasonable price, too. I have a HUGE appettite, especially for Sushi, and I ate a la carte til I was full for only about $25

Pete if you do ever come to dc I work at Saki in Adams Morgan. We have 5-7:30 half off on base rolls-- Tempura, spicy tuna, cali, etc.

I personally think we have the best "specialty" rolls in the district. Constantly seeing new startup sushi bars copy our menu (Mate *cough*) and flounder.

Since I've been eating sushi for 3 years every week I've def. gone through a lot of tastes. I love Tako sashimi right now... mmm yummers. The one thing I've never liked is soft shelled crab. After I saw it made once I could never eat it again with out thinking about how ugly those crabs are.

Archived