Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PGA Championship

21KO

i dont have hd "yet", but how is golf in hd? can you like see the blades of grass on the greens or what? btw, shaping up to another great weekend.

All sports in HD are :notworthy

It looks like some of the on course cameras are upconverting, but even they look way better than standard defintion.

GO DAVIS!!!

I totally agree! 21KO, I just hit Beau Rivage course today. Damn, I need golf lessons! :D 92 . . . OUCH!

Man, you had a pretty day for it. I live about a mile away from the Beau.

I love that course, I'd rather play there than anywhere, (well maybe River's Edge, but it's too expensive and too far away) but if you don't know the layout it'll bite you!

Last time we played there I shot a 50 on the front. I was pissed. REALLY pissed.

I rarely drink beer while playing, but my buds forced me to down a six pack on the back 9. Shot a 37. Maybe there's a lesson to be learned.

:cheers:

Man, you had a pretty day for it. I live about a mile away from the Beau.

I love that course, I'd rather play there than anywhere, (well maybe River's Edge, but it's too expensive and too far away) but if you don't know the layout it'll bite you!

Last time we played there I shot a 50 on the front. I was pissed. REALLY pissed.

I rarely drink beer while playing, but my buds forced me to down a six pack on the back 9. Shot a 37. Maybe there's a lesson to be learned.

:cheers:

beer always helps my score :)

last time i played was in early july, reston national, and i shot horribly. 60 on the front 9. everything was off, the drive the shortgame the putting. decided to make a slight adjustment in my swing and shot a 45 on the back 9. i was happy with that considering i HATE playing reston national but im poor and cant afford to play goose creek that often.

last time i played was in early july, reston national, and i shot horribly. 60 on the front 9. everything was off, the drive the shortgame the putting. decided to make a slight adjustment in my swing and shot a 45 on the back 9. i was happy with that considering i HATE playing reston national but im poor and cant afford to play goose creek that often.

60 on the FRONT NINE?!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I feel so much better. I went 48-44. :D

60 on the FRONT NINE?!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, I feel so much better. I went 48-44. :D

yeah, well my next outing is bound to be worst. another month in a cast for a broken wrist so i wont have touched a golf club for almost 3 months next time i play. its gonna be ugly and i feel i may need to more golf balls that time. alot more.

i though reston was more then Goose Creek?

I'd actually like to see DL III win the thing, but he's been choking like a dog lately. As soon as you think he's ready to hit the top, he triple bogeys.

You couldnt be more right. I cringe every time I see him. You just know he won't last.

But if Freddie can't do it I want DL to.

NC boy, and all that.

Does Luke have a chance or is Tiger going to dominate again today, with the scoring conditions looking good already I think Tiger needs to go low to secure this championship. The problem is unlike majors before if someone gets hot he could lose.

Tiger is looking really solid. Only one-third of the way through the last round, but the lead is up to three strokes.

Luke is unfortunately suffering the same fate as most of Tiger's final day partners, and Mike Weir is the only one showing any life.

The question now is could we see the real grand slam next year???

I do feel Tiger will win the Masters and the US Open (the major he has not one in quite a while). We might be watching him better then the 2000-2001 era and the other golfers are not getting better.

Archived