Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Actor Bruno Kirby dead...RIP

Skinned

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/08/15/kirby.obit.ap/index.html

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Bruno Kirby, a veteran character actor who co-starred in "When Harry Met Sally," "City Slickers" and many other films, has died at age 57, his wife said Tuesday.

Kirby died Monday in Los Angeles from complications related to leukemia, according to a statement from his wife, Lynn Sellers. He had recently been diagnosed with the disease.

Click link for remainder of article

He was a pretty good character actor. When Harry Met Sally, The Freshman, City Slickers, etc.

RIP

Aw, man, that really sucks. I know him from When Harry Met Sally, of course, but he was also in Godfather II, in the flashback scenes. Also he was in Donnie Brasco. From way back, he was the limo driver in Spinal Tap!

Rest in peace, Bruno. Thanks for all the great characters you left us with.

:cheers:

WOW, that's too bad. I've always liked the stuff he did. Good morning Viat Nam jumps to mind as one of his better roles.

God Bless

"First of all, don't make fun of the weather here, and don't say the weather is the same all the time here. Because it's not. In fact, it's two degrees colder today than yesterday."

[Adrian Cronauer(Williqms to Lt. Steven Hauk (Kirby)]:

"Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P."

Great Stuff

R.I.P.

Bruno Kirby

:logo:

Archived