Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What you would have taken for Taylor Jacobs.

Emdrecent

I was thinking about the trade and I love how we got Mike Rumph. But if the 49ers did not want to give us anyone, what would you have accepted for Taylor Jacobs.

Here are some things I would have traded for Jacobs,

-49ers key chain.

-A box of Rice-a-Roni.

-A deck of playing cards with topless Asian women dressed as school girls.

-A tooth pick that was once chewed on by Razor Ramone.

What would you have accepted?

-$3.50

-A bacon-double cheeseburger from Duchess

-Mike Rumph

-Arthur Conan Doyle's fountain pen

-Shea Hillenbrand

-A Wiffle Ball and Bat set

-A new ref uniform

-A box of Bagel Bites

-A packet of those weird Listerine breath strip things

HAHAHAH, This is why I started this thread. I hate work and I need to laugh. Good choices....

I personally don't have a problem with this thread....nobody said that a little humour was a bad thing. At the same time, if you intention was for it to get funny and creative responses, I'd suggest that maybe you should have put this in The Tailgate forum because this really has nothing to do with serious football discussion.

Emdrecent, please don't take this post the wrong way.

I personally don't have a problem with this thread....nobody said that a little humour was a bad thing. At the same time, if you intention was for it to get funny and creative responses, I'd suggest that maybe you should have put this in The Tailgate forum because this really has nothing to do with serious football discussion.

Emdrecent, please don't take this post the wrong way.

Heh, I thought I was reading this in the Tailgate. I agree with you, not to bash the OP.

Canadian Hog, why don’t you just tell me what you would have accepted for Taylor Jacobs, so I can laugh. Its 9:30 Tuesday morning, and by the look of it I am here at my desk for another six hours. I have tickets to the Jets game this weekend, and I just want the weekend to hurry up and come. SO PLEASE, help me kill time and tell me that you would have accepted a bag of cigarette butts, and toe nail clippings from the cast of "Golden Girls" for Taylor Jacobs. Help us all kill Tuesday one post at a time.

Canadian Hog, why don’t you just tell me what you would have accepted for Taylor Jacobs, so I can laugh. Its 9:30 Tuesday morning, and by the look of it I am here at my desk for another six hours. I have tickets to the Jets game this weekend, and I just want the weekend to hurry up and come. SO PLEASE, help me kill time and tell me that you would have accepted a bag of cigarette butts, and toe nail clippings from the cast of "Golden Girls" for Taylor Jacobs. Help us all kill Tuesday one post at a time.

:laugh::laugh: Canadian Hog, your master wishes to laugh, appease him. :silly:;)

Archived