Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make it official: The official Titans/Redskins game thread. Have fun.

Art

The Titans announcers, who sound pretty credible, are very complimentary of Ramsey. Some samplings:

"We're going to have to change things up here because Ramsey's shown that if you let him stand back there only rushing four, he can make passes into some pretty tight spots."

"Spurrier's offense has looked pretty good the last couple of drives"

Originally posted by redman

The Titans announcers, who sound pretty credible, are very complimentary of Ramsey. Some samplings:

"We're going to have to change things up here because Ramsey's shown that if you let him stand back there only rushing four, he can make passes into some pretty tight spots."

"Spurrier's offense has looked pretty good the last couple of drives"

Stockton is an idiot - he is making so many mistakes with play calling, player names, etc. What an embarrasment to Fox.

Originally posted by escholz

this titans announcer is such a friggin' homer. I've never heard an announcer use "us" and "we" in reference to a team that they don't play for so much in my life. :doh:

The "us" and "we" stuff aside, they're balanced in their appraisal of the game. I actually like them. There's far, far worse out there.

I've just tuned in because I wanted to hear what others besides, Sonny, Frank and Sam were saying about the game.

Archived