Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make it official: The official Titans/Redskins game thread. Have fun.

Art

Ramsey's stats so far:

16/29 55.2% 194yrds 12.1avg 2TDS 0INT 0FMBL

Considering he was 6/14 for 60 some yards, he is 10/15 for 134 yards and 2 TDs in this stretch.

Yes, the Titans secondary isn't that great. But this is something for us to get excited about. FINALLY!

Originally posted by TexasEagle

Whoa, I know you guys are excited but let's keep a little perspective. The Titan's aren't exactly world beaters with their swiss cheese secondary.

Hey, don't knock our excitement. We need it. Noone is saying Ramsey is taking us to the superbowl; I see your Eagles and Raiders playing. We just see something in a Skins QB, we haven't seen in a long time. Patrick will have his share of stinkers but maybe the Skins have answered that Qb question.

Originally posted by escholz

No, I just wanted to know actually. Don't read into things.

Sorry escholz, I wasn't trying to put words into your mouth. Just making the point that the Titans aren't a good team.

I said it last week that either Wuerffel or Ramsey should win the game for the Skins. It's not over yet, but I don't see the Skins losing either way. The Titans *are* that bad, and Ramsey is good too. Just don't put him into the HOF yet. One game does not a season make. :)

Archived