Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make it official: The official Titans/Redskins game thread. Have fun.

Art

Originally posted by TexasEagle

Yeah, against the Titans... that gave up 52 points last week. And they're pass coverage is terrible. What's your point?

Taste that? That's kind of bitter, isn't it? Do you feel threatened? Maybe you should draft a few more DB's! :laugh:

Yeah, against the Titans... that gave up 52 points last week. And they're pass coverage is terrible. What's your point?

Isn't this the team that the Eagles lost to?

A rookie Qb is lighting up a poor team. True. Thing is he's a rookie that held out for 2 weeks. So it's pretty impressive for his first start.

Sorry escholz, I wasn't trying to put words into your mouth. Just making the point that the Titans aren't a good team.

I said it last week that either Wuerffel or Ramsey should win the game for the Skins. It's not over yet, but I don't see the Skins losing either way. The Titans *are* that bad, and Ramsey is good too. Just don't put him into the HOF yet. One game does not a season make. :)

Titans best CB is back this week. It is the same secondary that beat the Eagles. Yeah - I'm not going crazy yet, but give some props, dude.

Archived