Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nothing to see here. Move along.

E-Dog Night

u obviosuly dont read becasue i was commenting on tnight's game. i also ended my post with a question which u have ignored to answer. if u dont want to , dont reply period. easy as that guy.

I read your post. You don't want to hear that its preseason or probably any other reason for tonight's failings. All you want to do is hear the shrill cry of chicken little.

Go crazy with it but you won't find many here that have the stomach or patience for this.

So, our O is stinking it up like we did last yr towards the latter part of the reg season and in the playoffs. then u have brunell over throwing balls again and that one over thrown ball was saved by lloyd. throws didnt look sharp and brunell is really annoying the heck out of me. then this guy collins comes in and stinks it up more than brunell.

Most of you will say " it's the preseason dude, relax."

naturally , i should be relaxed but i have a question to those that oppose my comments, " why is it that our D hasnt missed a beat and is playing well as usual?"

Your pathetic

offense always takes longer to gel than defense, and if u were listening to broadcast they mentioned al saunders playbook was 700 pages deep, plus we were moving the ball on offense first couple of series

true but over throwing multiple times , throwing bad INTs etc isnt due to learning new plays consisting of 700 pages, if u catch my drift.

Look, its only preseason....we don't need to be firing on all pistons at this point. One thing that i noticed is the timing between Brunell and Lloyd. These are things that are going to come with time. So will our protection for Brunell.

finally, a good smart answer. makes sense. time will tell.

Your pathetic

I am? maybe we arent watching the same game? what game are u watching? im watching skins vs the bengals where our O looks horrendous and have posted about it. this is what the forum is for right?

u must be watching a different game.

Its too early for a final judgement on that, but at this point you're entirely correct. Our depth scares the hell out of me right now.

Keep in mind that our back ups played a couple of series against Cincy's starters.

I am? maybe we arent watching the same game? what game are u watching? im watching skins vs the bengals where our O looks horrendous and have posted about it. this is what the forum is for right?

Dude, seriously...you watched two series of a new offensive scheme being run by a quarterback that is throwing to new receivers he's never worked with. Relax...really.

Factor in that when Brunell left so did all our first teamers on both sides you donkey...that safety came with all Cincy's 1st string D in....just like the TD with their O maybe minus Chad "Simon Phoenix" Johnson. LOL love the doo

right sherlock, so what part of when i said " then this guy collins comes in and stinks it up more than brunell, " did u not understand?

finally, a good smart answer. makes sense. time will tell.

How was that a good smart answer to you?

All he told you was essentially that is the first pre-season game and things come with time.

Unfortunately you already informed us that you weren't "relaxed" even though you knew you should be becuase its only preseason. So clearly we know that you aren't any more relaxed now that you read his post.

right sherlock, so what part of when i said " then this guy collins comes in and stinks it up more than brunell, " did u not understand?

I don't think anyone is debating the fact that Collins didn't show well. I'm pretty sure we're taking issue with your doomsday dialogue regarding the first team.

Dumb thought- over analyzing 2 offensive drives.

yet at the same time, OUR 2 or 3 defensive drives were awsome even with the turnovers. So what is it, our O players just takes longer to warm up? as for over analying, ive not analyzed anything buddy. ive just bascially stated what i saw on the field by brunell and collins.

If this is how u react to the 1st half of the 1st preseason game then u must have been a mess during that week 2 cowboys game last year.

you want to panic about something then panic about CP injury or losing Clemons.

Archived