Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Players OUT for tomorrows game...

SmootDawg21

I said it before and I'll say it again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to Lumsden not bering in.

This really sucks for a huge Skins fan from Canada who lives where Jesse played. This will probably be the only preseason skins game I get to see on TV, and now Jesse wont even play.

Like a swift kick to the nuts.

I said it before and I'll say it again. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

to Lumsden not bering in.

This really sucks for a huge Skins fan from Canada who lives where Jesse played. This will probably be the only preseason skins game I get to see on TV, and now Jesse wont even play.

Like a swift kick to the nuts.

That's too bad. No NFL Network I guess.

At least it's not his last chance to prove himself.

That's too bad. No NFL Network I guess.

At least it's not his last chance to prove himself.

With th 3rd preseason game mainly used to get the starters alot of work(a half or more), that only gives Lumsden 1 game next week to shine. I also believe there is a cutdown date looming right after the 2nd preseason game. I have heard some good things about Lumsden but he was cut by Seattle last year for missing the preseason games. If your not on the field proving it, the coaches can not see him in a real game atmosphere.

Kerry Carter, who I have also heard good things about will get alot of reps with the absence of Lumsden. Its his time to shine and he is a load from what I hear....:applause:

Gotta love Taylor Jacobs. Hasn't done squat but is the only survivor from the Spurrier era

Time to vote that survivor OFF the island.

I was looking forward to seeing Simon on D and Lumsden running the ball but I imagine we'll see a healthy dose of Betts, Rock and Clark at RB. There might even be a Nemo and Manual White sighting. I have a feeling Robert Johnson could have a big game.

I've found it's always a good thing to go to the source of kffl's news if so inclined. They quoted the Washington Times.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blogs/storyview.php?StoryID=20060811-113019-1294r&TopicsID=skins

Nine players will not make the trip to Cincinnati, but the team did not release the list. But if the nine players not practicing are the same nine, here's the list: Curry Burns, Ade Jimoh, Aric Williams, Jesse Lumsden, Kevin Simon, Kili Lefotu (who has been released from the hospital), Jim Molinaro, Taylor Jacobs and Nic Clemons.

Expect to see very little of the Redskins' front-line players -- 2-3 series at the most. Jason Campbell is expected to play the entire second half.

Time to vote that survivor OFF the island.

I was looking forward to seeing Simon on D and Lumsden running the ball but I imagine we'll see a healthy dose of Betts, Rock and Clark at RB. There might even be a Nemo and Manual White sighting. I have a feeling Robert Johnson could have a big game.

I believe you are right, I think Nemo was moved to FB? If so I think he will get his share of reps there. The forgotten man, White, well this is the first time I have seen his named mentioned in a long while, and thats not good since I am a Redskins article/presser junkie....:laugh:

Clark? did you mean Carter, or am I forgetting someone? With 80 something guys its hard to keep up sometimes...:D

With th 3rd preseason game mainly used to get the starters alot of work(a half or more), that only gives Lumsden 1 game next week to shine. I also believe there is a cutdown date looming right after the 2nd preseason game. I have heard some good things about Lumsden but he was cut by Seattle last year for missing the preseason games. If your not on the field proving it, the coaches can not see him in a real game atmosphere.

Kerry Carter, who I have also heard good things about will get alot of reps with the absence of Lumsden. Its his time to shine and he is a load from what I hear....:applause:

But then whats the 4th preseason game for? He'll get 2 games to compete. If not ar RB in the 3rd game, then on specials....

Why is everyone crying that we won't see Lumsden ?? Considering we have 3 more preseason games. If anything, it's a blessing, because the 1st preseason game is the WORST indicator of how good a player is, since the starters play the LEAST in that game, compared to the later preseason games, meaning he surely would have gone against extremely lower tier players

Archived