Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lendale Gets His Loogie On

twenty-eight

What's so funny is all of the iggle fans in this thread would take Sean Taylor in a second.

You know it, I know it, they know it.

And the philthy faithful preaching about class is pretty damn ironic, dontchathink?

Man, I don't know how many different ways I can say I wasn't talking about Sean Taylor. NO HABLA POR SEAN TAYLOR! (Horrible translation, I know).

I would love to have Sean Taylor, but not this season. Dawkins is still a better player than Taylor in every department. Taylor will be the best safety in the league when Dawkins retires, or begins to show signs of serious regression, at which point I would absolutely love to have Taylor on the Eagles.

I would love to have Sean Taylor, but not this season. Dawkins is still a better player than Taylor in every department. Taylor will be the best safety in the league when Dawkins retires, or begins to show signs of serious regression, at which point I would absolutely love to have Taylor on the Eagles.

Well, you could switch him to SS. :2cents:

Ignore the compliment, ignore the admission you requested, reply only to something most objective observers would agree to and offer no substantive rebuttal.

Quality post, all things considered.

:laugh:

hey, here's an idea... take yourself a little bit more seriously. :loser:

What kind of classless dirtbag would spit on a teammate?

For that matter, what kind of classless dirtbag would spit on anyone?

Trust me, most of these guys spitt on each other.... mostly happens in the pile up.....

ST was stupid enough to do it in front of ref.... and 3million ppl watching....

now to get your own teammate is mighty low!

This is freakin hilarious! :laugh: This thread went from White spitting on a teammate to ST spitting on Pittman to comparing ST to Dawkins. Let’s try sticking to the subject at hand. :2cents:

White spat on a teammate. :doh: What the hell is that rookie thinking. I hope the defensive vets show him a thing or two. :gang:

What kind of classless dirtbag would spit on a teammate?

For that matter, what kind of classless dirtbag would spit on anyone?

Man, I don't know how many different ways I can say I wasn't talking about Sean Taylor. NO HABLA POR SEAN TAYLOR! (Horrible translation, I know).

You are full of BS

You're also a huge homer.

The blatant hi-jack. No one mentioned Sean Taylor. OWU made a post and it was taken the wrong way. Simple as that.

I just tried to ignore..

White spat on a teammate. :doh: What the hell is that rookie thinking. I hope the defensive vets show him a thing or two. :gang:

They jumped him after he threw an elbow. What the hell is this kid thinking? Does he want all his teammates and FANS to hate him? Pacman got booed by his home crowd his rookie season, Lendale should expect the same kind of treatment

Titans rookie White brawls with teammate at practice

Associated Press

CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. -- Rookie running back LenDale White got into a brawl Thursday morning with a teammate at the Tennessee Titans training camp.

The rookie out of Southern California, who fell to the 45th pick in the draft overall in April, started clashing with the defense on a running play. He was walking back toward the huddle when bumped.

White walked back, and safety Donnie Nickey pushed back at the rookie with his helmet. A recording by a television cameraman picked up linebacker Keith Bulluck yelling that White had spit in Nickey's face.

A few plays later, White couldn't catch an outlet pass from Matt Mauck when hit by rookie Cortland Finnegan.

Nickey ran upfield and shoved White in the back. White elbowed safety Vincent Fuller amid more pushing and shoving. Nickey threw at least one punch before a group of players were separated, and he walked off, took off his helmet and threw it on the ground.

rest of article

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2545968

The blatant hi-jack. No one mentioned Sean Taylor. OWU made a post and it was taken the wrong way. Simple as that.

Yeah, I'm going to agree here. However, while making my point I'm simultaneously bumping the bad thread, so I don't know if I should even click on "Submit Reply".....

Choices....choices....

I guess I'll show some support for logic. :)

Click

Yeah, I'm going to agree here. However, while making my point I'm simultaneously bumping the bad thread, so I don't know if I should even click on "Submit Reply".....

Choices....choices....

I guess I'll show some support for logic. :)

Click

Well since you didnt add anything to the topic at hand, there was a need to click submit:)

QUESTION: Which former USC player will be most successful in the nfl?... it has to be one of those guys that was part of the championship team or recent sucess at USC

Lendale White

Matt Leinhart

Mike Williams

Reggie Bush

am i forgetting anyone else??

I'll go with Leinart. He is in a great situation in Arizona, if he ever reports that is.

Mike Williams looks like he could be cut, and I've never been too impressed by White.

Of guys that graduated there recently, their success will probably rank something like this:

Mike Patterson

Winston Justice

Lajuan Ramsey

Reggie Bush

Archived