Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lendale Gets His Loogie On

twenty-eight

Dude spitting on your teammate and on your opponent are two COMPLETLY different matters. Both ****ed up but come on man, you're a first round pick a ****ing rookie and you're spitting on your safety??

Was he a first rounder? I thought they got him in the second round?

Dude spitting on your teammate and on your opponent are two COMPLETLY different matters. Both ****ed up but come on man, you're a first round pick a ****ing rookie and you're spitting on your safety??
True. What Lendale White did was worse than what Taylor did, but spitting on some one is not cool period. If it were a lesser player, he'd be cut like that.

Well feel free to go find a Sean Taylor thread and to further discuss his spitting incident, but this isn't really the place for it

thanks in advance

It just got under my skin that someone found room to trash Philly fans yet again. So, I brought up Taylor. You're right though, this isn't the place.

I didn't say he spit on a teammate. The simple fact he's spit on anyone is enough.

So, where would pouring a beer on the back of an old lady's head rank on your dirtbag spectrum?

Does the ranking change of the old lady is Clinton Portis' mom and she beats the stuffing out the lowlife Philadelphia native who committed the act?

People make a big deal out of spitting. It is a dick move, no doubt. But it happens in every football game, at every level of play from Pop Warner to High School to College to Pro. It's a "heat of battle" thing. But by a teammate? In practice? Never. That is weak. Guys don't forgive that kind of thing coming from one of their own.

In Redskin's history that is like Michael "UFC" Westbrook sucker-punching Stephen Davis. Its the low-life move of a panty-waisted little Bee Hatch.

So, where would pouring a beer on the back of an old lady's head rank on your dirtbag spectrum?

Does the ranking change of the old lady is Clinton Portis' mom and she beats the stuffing out the lowlife Philadelphia native who committed the act?

Now you wanna go and bring this up? i don't want to get into it, but I will say this: I love how you Skins fans think Portis' mom and her "posse" were completely innocent.:doh:

People make a big deal out of spitting. It is a dick move, no doubt. But it happens in every football game, at every level of play from Pop Warner to High School to College to Pro. It's a "heat of battle" thing. But by a teammate? In practice? Never. That is weak. Guys don't forgive that kind of thing coming from one of their own.

In Redskin's history that is like Michael "UFC" Westbrook sucker-punching Stephen Davis. Its the low-life move of a panty-waisted little Bee Hatch.

I played football my entire life and never spit on anyone, nor was I ever spit on. Same goes for a lifetime of lacrosse and basketball. Plenty of scuffles with teammates, some involving punches even. Those are "heat of battle" things. Spitting shows a complete and total lack of respect.

Now you wanna go and bring this up? i don't want to get into it, but I will say this: I love how you Skins fans think Portis' mom and her "posse" were completely innocent.:doh:

What could she possibly gain from hitting her? It seems fairly obvious who was at fault. But anyways, Sean Taylor regardless of what you all seem to think did NOT spit on anyone... unless your counting the ground as someone and in that case yes he did. Did he spit at someone? Sure he did, but he didn't spit on him. Lendale from the sounds of the again not credible source actually spit on someone (his own teammate at that). Either way again this better not screw up my bet on White.

Guest BIGJoeSalave'a
What kind of classless dirtbag would spit on a teammate?

For that matter, what kind of classless dirtbag would spit on anyone?

You brought ST into this conversation.

I said only that spitting on another person is a dirtbag move.

Edit:

You were slipping in a behind the back stab on Sean Taylor.

After reading a few of your posts, I realize your personal mindset and posting style of showing that "You walk sneakily, smile sweetly, and then stab the hidden poisonous Judas knife in the back of the skins fans when we are not looking.

:cop: :munchout:

Without generalization, you are rather different than the street level dimwitted Eagles fans. You are more sophisticated and you have the hidden Judas factor. Although speaking for myself, I always welcome your Judas present in our ES forum. Please don't change your posting style, I even encourage you to show the hidden Judas stabs in the back much MORE frequently to spice up our ES board.

Note: I totally respect and always welcome the present of the CLASSY and FRANK Eagles fans such as Westbrook36 and Who Del.

What could she possibly gain from hitting her? It seems fairly obvious who was at fault. But anyways, Sean Taylor regardless of what you all seem to think did NOT spit on anyone. Unless your counting the ground as someone. In that case yes he did. Did he spit at someone? Sure he did, but he didn't spit on him. Lendale from the sounds of the again not credible source actually spit on someone (his own teammate at that). Either way again this better not screw up my bet on White.
Who says she started the fight by hitting her? How do you know she wasn't running her mouth? It's not fairly obvious how it was started b/c no one on here was a first hand witness. It's naive to think little old Mrs. Portis was just sitting there and got beer poured on her out of no where and had absolutely zero part in the "altercation". But anyway, it's over and done with and so am I.

After reading a few of your posts' date=' I realize your personal mindset and posting style of showing that "You walk sneakily, smile sweetly, and then stab the hidden poisonous Judas knife in the back of the skins fans when we are not looking.

[img']http://extremeskins.com/forums/images/smilies/muching_out.gif[/img]

Without generalization, you are rather different than the street level dimwitted Eagles fans. You are more sophisticated and you have the hidden Judas factor. Although speaking for myself, I always welcome your Judas present in our ES forum. Please don't change your posting style, I even encourage you to show the hidden Judas stabs in the back much MORE frequently to spice up our ES board.

Note: I totally respect and always welcome the present of the CLASSY and FRANK Eagles fans such as Westbrook36 and Who Del.

Judas, huh?

Interesting. I tend to think I'm pretty respectful of Skins fans on this board, and can't recall a single time I've "stabbed my hidden poisonous judas knife in a Skins fan's back." You're giving me far too much credit.

I had some fun in the hysterical Philly satire thread, but then again, that was a post directed at me and people like me, wasn't it?

Who says she started the fight by hitting her? How do you know she wasn't running her mouth? It's not fairly obvious how it was started b/c no one on here was a first hand witness. It's naive to think little old Mrs. Portis was just sitting there and got beer poured on her out of no where and had absolutely zero part in the "altercation". But anyway, it's over and done with and so am I.

.... I think its been pretty well documented that the fight started after beer was thrown on Mrs. Portis. Why would she talk trash to the philly fans? She knows shes in Philly. Its also been documented that people were talking trash to her. Also we weren't winning at the time that it happened so I'm not sure exactly what kind of trash she could talk. But sure your right Mrs. Portis just decided to fight with some Philly fan. It's not her first away game that she went to. I'll take her word over some drunken Philly fans. Also knowing the type of some of the fans at the Philly stadium and their reputation, I don't think its naive at all to think that one of them would just dump their beer on a innocent Mrs. Portis.

Edit:

You were slipping in a behind the back stab on Sean Taylor.

QUOTE]

Listen guy. Though I said in an earlier post that I never spit on, or was spit on in a lifetime of sports, the reality is that it's happened numerous times in recent sports memory.

My all-time favorite basketball player, for instance, once spit on a fan during a game. It was a dirtbag, classless move.

Amazingly, my commentary isn't limited to those issues which may involve the Washington Redskins.

.... I think its been pretty well documented that the fight started after beer was thrown on Mrs. Portis. Why would she talk trash to the philly fans? She knows shes in Philly. Its also been documented that people were talking trash to her. Also we weren't winning at the time that it happened so I'm not sure exactly what kind of trash she could talk. But sure your right Mrs. Portis just decided to fight with some Philly fan. It's not her first away game that she went to. I'll take her word over some drunken Philly fans. Also knowing the type of some of the fans at the Philly stadium and their reputation, I don't think its naive at all to think that one of them would just dump their beer on a innocent Mrs. Portis.
Yes, I realize she punched her after the beer was thrown. I am saying it's naive to think that she had no part in what happened before the beer was thrown. Could it be possible that she and her group enticed the beer to be thrown? No way, b/c Mrs. Portis is completely innocent. Where is all this documentation that you speak of? From Mrs. Portis herself?

I've been to over 20 games in Washington. Philly fans aren't the only drunken morons that watch football in this country.

you know no eagle player has ever done that..... :rolleyes:

but their fans... is another matter :laugh:

maybe, maybe not. either way we know for a fact that jon runyan has a penchant for poking opposing lineman in the eyeball. which is of course, much less of a dirtbag move.

I've been spit on before. To be honest, it doesn't bother me as much as other things (like getting my car keyed). Things done to myself or my property when I'm not around take the cake on those. Plus, you can always hit the offender in retaliation. :D

I'm not going to go on a rant about how spitting on someone is cowardly and "you just don't spit in a man's face" as if the world today was a world of dignity and respect. Is it wrong? Yeah. But getting on a soap box isn't as helpful as getting the man a towel. :)

Nobody said they were the only ones, its just that a high percentage of Philly fans are morons.

Get it?

It is pretty complicated.

I've been to many football stadiums. Since the Eagles opened the Linc, the fans aren't a single bit worse than any other fans in the league.

The Steelers fans are far worse than Eagles fans.

Veterans stadium was a different story.

Archived