Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did we payback the Giants for the Jesse Armstead/Mike Barrow Deal?

TheShredder

I agree with the Armstead comments. He did play well for us.

except, I'll never forget against Carolina (the goal line fumble game) when Davis caught a dump off on fourth and a mile on their winning drive. Armstead was looking in the backfield while Davis was WIDE open. Burned.

Thats actually not a bad comparison. Although Lavar isnt as old as those other two were. I still think its bad for us that he stayed in the division, although I'm not really sure its a great signing by the Giants. I just know he is going to be up to play us and Im not looking forward to that.

I have to tell you that we did the Barrow deal. The Giants did not do that deal. The Skins shot themselves in their own foot. Don't blame other teams for out mistakes. We also were the team that let Lavar the idiot get away. So chalk one up for us.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5860334

Did the Skins just payback the Giants with Arrington?

I think so.... Remember the Jesse Armstead/Mike Barrow deals?

If Arrington's knee is still bothering him after 2.5 yrs, then NY just took out

our garbage!

First thing, I thought armstead was good when he was here. Arrington looked awesome last week against the jets, looks like he has slimed down alot.

:gaintsuck

I dont know about you all but the Whole Trotter thing pisses me off a lot more than Barrow

Trotter worked well in Jim Johnson's system. He's a system player much like some of our guys. If you take thim out of William's system they won't play as well. We'll see what happens with Ryan Clark up in Pittsburgh.

It is a bad comparison as noted because Jesse Armstead was good for us, I liked him a lot when he was here. Good no-nonsense player.

Here's hoping Arrington does not become payback for Jesse Armstead (that would suck). Here's hoping he becomes payback for Barrow though. Not sure how Armstead & Barrow got lumped in the same group performance-wise or even time-wise (Barrow never started a game for us?? Armstead was solid for two years)

Anyway got to agree with these guys.

I thought Jesse Armstead played pretty well here in Washington
I thought Armstead played pretty well when he was a Skin for a reasonable contract.
Barrow I can understand...Armstead? That guy played well for us....QUOTE]
I agree with the Armstead comments. He did play well for us.
Armstead played admirably for us those two seasons. He was easily our best defender besides Champ.
armstead wasn't bad at all.
Armstead played well for us.

time will only tell!

And that's why this thread is not prudent just yet. I certainly mean no insult to the thread-starter by this. I just mean that no call can be made until the season is rolling. I'd be willing to bet that LA will make some evry big plays when he's out there, but how long can he stay out there is the question. No verdict yet.

Just thinking about what amazaing athleticism and potential this guy once possessed is just sad.

He is not what he once was, but hell he is still better than what we have replacing him. You have to remember when Holdman filled in for those 6 games, he had a total of 6 tackles. When LA came back in his 1st game he had 6 tackles, a sack, and forced a turnover. I think he is going to do good this year. I just wished he was still with us.

Archived