Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of Sean Taylor's hit on Mike Anderson

congo4269

Thank you, I was hoping the video would turn up.

You do have to take into account the fact that Taylor caught him as he was landing a jump. Anderson had no way of avoiding it, and hits are always more dramatic when your feet aren't planted. I guess I'm mentioning it because those factors made it artificially spectacular, as opposed to a true head to head crack where both players have their feet under them and are leaning forward.

Why am I talking? I'm glad it happened.

It's crazy that it is starting already. He is starting to strike fear into widereceivers hearts and minds throughout the league and the season hasn't even started yet. That is a beautiful thing.

I know that all of the rival teams fans that are members here think that we slobber all over this cat constantly and they try to convince themselves that he is just not as good as we think he is. But damn him, everytime you try to believe that crap, doesn't he just keep doing stuff like he did Saturday? It almost seems like he is doing it just to spite you...doesn't it? :silly:

Thank you, I was hoping the video would turn up.

You do have to take into account the fact that Taylor caught him as he was landing a jump. Anderson had no way of avoiding it, and hits are always more dramatic when your feet aren't planted. I guess I'm mentioning it because those factors made it artificially spectacular, as opposed to a true head to head crack where both players have their feet under them and are leaning forward.

Why am I talking? I'm glad it happened.

What you should take into account is his positioning, how well he broke down before the tackle, his IN-HUMAN force and acceleration into the tackle (I think that's his best ability), and how well he form-tackled... all at full-speed!!! I have never seen someone do this more consistantly than ST. Not only does he rarely miss a tackle (if ever), but he is somehow able to use every ounce of his strength in the hit.

On a side note, I think when I get married I'm going to have him artificially impregnate my wife so my kids can be half as sweet.

:laugh: I love that Baltimore complained about our defense playing "too rough" in the scrimmage

gurantee this will be the last time we scrimmage em, bunch of ***** ass Ravens

I didn't hear this. I heard the exact opposite. I heard BB say that he was suprised the defense was blitzing but he said it made for better work on offense.

Archived