Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

usatoday Redskins report

tonyriggins

QUOTE TO NOTE: "This is Coach Gibbs' team now. We got rid of the bad apples. The locker room is the best I've ever been around." — Seventh-year guard Randy Thomas on the Redskins' chemistry.

Now that's what I'm talking about!!! No other team in the division even comes close in regard to player/coach chemistry, locker room cohesion and a single minded vision bought into by the entire Organization. Not the Cowboys with the MeO saga soon the hit a theater near you. Not the Giants with their internal questioning of all things Coughlin...and certainly not the Beagles who have yet to get over what MeO did to their heart and soul last year.

This is our YEAR!!! HTTR!!!

Some great quotes in that piece. Mark with a good one about where he expects the team to finish :) and then Big Joe.

Defensive tackle Joe Salave'a returned on Wednesday after missing the first two days of camp for his mother's funeral in Samoa. Salave'a, exhausted from jet lag, his mother's death and the birth of a son two weeks ago, was back in pads on Thursday.

"I need these guys more than they need me," Salave'a said. "Being with the guys makes it a little easier."

It's very nice to hear the words about Thomas. He was phenomenal last year until he went down. To hear he's been working so hard this offseason is music to my ears.

We all know the regardless of how incredible our RB may be, or how deep we are at WR, it all starts with the big guys.

So I read the article and I`m checking out the responses and BAM there`s Cooley in those freaking booty tight short, shorts!

If we win it all this year, I`m telling you right now, the white on whites might not be the defining Redskins apparrel of Gibbs triumphant return to D.C.

Mark my words... Whole d*mn team will be wearin those things next year!

It's very nice to hear the words about Thomas. He was phenomenal last year until he went down. To hear he's been working so hard this offseason is music to my ears.

We all know the regardless of how incredible our RB may be, or how deep we are at WR, it all starts with the big guys.

We absolutely need him in the line up. You gotta love his effort to get back out there!!!

Archived