Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pictures of Obstructed/Limited View???

FunBunch7

So long as people are willing to pay....

I would buy seats down there within reason just to be around the real fans rumored to be in the cave. The customary drunk, obnoxious opposing fan and the dead woman (she seriously never moves an inch) who always sits in front of me up in the club level really bother me.

You "would buy seats down there" but...

as long as your getting that club seat for free, you'll continue to tolerate those really bothersome patrons around you.

*If you are actually paying out of pocket for your club seat and a better gameday atmosphere is what you seek, then ya, the lower level is the place for you. Cave tickets are practically free compared to the club level prices.

Never decline a club seat at zero cost!:2cents:

Anyone sit in section 215??? What are the seats like i think im gonna purchase tickets to the Cardinals game and sit in that section row 17 so if you can post any pics or anything from that section that would be very helpful.

Depends on the seat numbers a lot as well....if you can find those out it would be easier to tell. Closer to the aisles is usually better, although in the corners that is still not always a good barameter.

Here are a couple, but neither are my seats.

In the first pic, note how the railings are not on the same plane. Those people who are blocking the view of the field are not standing, they're sitting. Snyder had to reduce the incline in the back of the 200 level to keep from hitting the ceiling. This creates a greater chance of fans' heads blocking your view -- even when they're sitting several rows in front of you.

In the second pic, you have blockage on three of the four sides of the field: Close EZ, far EZ, and far right corner of the field.

The third and fourth pics shows blocks from the pillars AND fans' heads.

Views like these are why you have to be very careful when buying OV seats. Be wary of claims that seats in the OV area have a clear view of the field, because this might true only when the stadium is empty.

These pictures show what type of guy Snyder is.He is a *** i mean how do you even charge for seats like this.Not to mention how do you even build a stadium that has obstructed views like that.I hate to say it,but Jerry Jones sounds like he at least takes care of his fans and now he's building a billion dollar stadium.Its just sad to see rich owners take advantage of his teams fans.:mad:

These pictures show what type of guy Snyder is.He is a *** i mean how do you even charge for seats like this.Not to mention how do you even build a stadium that has obstructed views like that.I hate to say it,but Jerry Jones sounds like he at least takes care of his fans and now he's building a billion dollar stadium.Its just sad to see rich owners take advantage of his teams fans.:mad:

while i admit some of these seats are horribly placed, there are some (my seats) that are very comfortable and i have a very good view. if you look at the 1st picture he has yes, the angle is a little less "steep" so you do sometimes get heads in your way but it's not the case very often. I can personally say that i love my seats and i REALLY love the view. I pay a very big amount of money but i do not feel i'm gettin shafted

Aw thanks! :adoration

I sat in these seats once... they SUCKED!

Hey, I was at that game. That was the day the lion ripped the guy open and ran around the field with his lung hanging out of his mouth. Snyder went with the 'thumbs down' on all of the guys who lost that day.

while i admit some of these seats are horribly placed, there are some (my seats) that are very comfortable and i have a very good view. if you look at the 1st picture he has yes, the angle is a little less "steep" so you do sometimes get heads in your way but it's not the case very often. I can personally say that i love my seats and i REALLY love the view. I pay a very big amount of money but i do not feel i'm gettin shafted

And I'm very thankful for Mr. Snyder and his idea to put seats in the Cave.

The fact that he's cut the face value of the tix down from $80 to $33 is even better.

It's also very nice of his Touchdown Club members to forget to come to the games so my butt cheeks can enjoy their seats.

:cheers:

Errr didn't Dan buy the stadium with the team and was it not the Cooke family who designed and built it on old technology and cheep ass designs . All the Snyder did was give fans the "oportunity" to get into the stadium for $33 and as people have said it is possible to move around to vacent seats so maybe you want to hates on something else ...

Anyone sit in section 215??? What are the seats like i think im gonna purchase tickets to the Cardinals game and sit in that section row 17 so if you can post any pics or anything from that section that would be very helpful.
See pics from section 215 here: http://redskins.com/tickets/stadium.jsp;jsessionid=JFBIMIIALOCD

When buying in this area, you should grill the seller on which phrase will be printed on the tickets, as indicated on the February 2007 invoice: "Obstructed View", "Limited View", or "Terrace Seating". Don't accept vague responses. Read more about it in the first post of this thread: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147933&highlight=buyer+beware+ebay

As RFKFedex has referred to repeatedly, purchasing these OV tickets at a reasonable price and then moving to seats with a clear view usually works well, but challenging on opening day and when Dallas is in town.

My daughter sits in OV seats in 226, row 16. When offered an opportunity to sit in unobstructed seats on the sidelines in the upper level, she declines. "I like the energy down there", she says.

One more interesting note: The obvious advantage of OV seats is, when it rains, you don't get wet! But ironically, it has not rained one drop during regular season play at home since Snyder installed these OV seats. That's three years straight with no rain.

Archived