Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Shockey Suffered A Concussion in Practice

THEface

I Found this on CBS Sportsline.

Looks like an ex-Raven actually gave me a reason to like someone from that team.

ALBANY, N.Y. -- New York Giants tight end Jeremy Shockey sustained a mild concussion in a collision with safety Will Demps, the team said Tuesday.

The three-time Pro Bowl player was injured late in the Giants' evening practice on Monday.

Shockey was taken to a hospital and released Monday night, but still was experiencing headaches Tuesday morning, said Giants spokesman Pat Hanlon, who doubted that Shockey would practice Tuesday.

Shockey was reaching for a pass from Eli Manning during a two-minute drill when Demps' elbow hit him in the facemask.

A stunned Shockey fell to the grass and stayed down for about a minute. He returned to the huddle and ran the final two plays of practice.

???? i undestand that it should be posted in the "Around the NFL" Forum, but whats wrong with the thread title?
8. Please use descriptive and accurate subject titles for your posts. Adherence to this rule assists visitors in utilizing discretion when selecting content to read. It also serves to notify members if a particular topic has already been posted and discussed, and potentially prevents multiple threads being started on the same topic.

Be respectful of the fact that some people come to ExtremeSkins explicitly for latest Redskins news and content, provided without the editorializing of titles by members.

10. When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources, please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the origination page/site. Please paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two) . Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Sign CB Shawn Springs). Please see our copyright statement:

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=131906

In your case, you should have written: "CBS: [iNSERT TITLE FROM ARTICLE]."

and i don't think i needed a link, because it was such a short article.

Wrong. See our copyright policy and the forum rules as specified above.

Yeah they had footage of this on comcast tonight, it was pretty sweet. Demps barely even hit him, he really was just going for the ball. Shockey caught the bad end of it and was down for a while, then he was pointing and talking **** to Demps, who just kinda put his hands up.

Yeah they had footage of this on comcast tonight, it was pretty sweet. Demps barely even hit him, he really was just going for the ball. Shockey caught the bad end of it and was down for a while, then he was pointing and talking **** to Demps, who just kinda put his hands up.

heard that quote as well and they said he hit him with his elbow in the face mask

They also have an inteview with Demps after pracitice and he goes "I barely hit him" its on CBS sportsline

shockey is SOFT

sure as hell is no COOLEY

Archived