Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2006 Season Motto

SKINZ33

Like everyone else I'm as excited as ever to get the regular seaon under way. As I sit here reading, responding, and reacting I began to wonder how this POTENTIALLY wonderful season could be labeled if it were to be printed on shirts and stuff like that.

So my question to you is, if you had to come up wit a motto, slogan, whatever for this season, what would it be?

This is for entertainment so yes, I will be cheesy and say that mine is:

"Redskins football: ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM"

Like everyone else I'm as excited as ever to get the regular seaon under way. As I sit here reading, responding, and reacting I began to wonder how this POTENTIALLY wonderful season could be labeled if it were to be printed on shirts and stuff like that.

So my question to you is, if you had to come up wit a motto, slogan, whatever for this season, what would it be?

This is for entertainment so yes, I will be cheesy and say that mine is:

"Redskins football: ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM"

Reminds me too much of the Eagles "One" theme in 2004.

One for the pinky...

Ain't preseason nice? Critics everywhere are picking NYG or Cowgirls to take the NFC East. And here we are, dreaming, hoping, thinking that it looks like the stars could be aligned for a fantastic run.

Oh, how I'm hoping for a great season, Dreaming about a ring for the pinky...

I'm not sure we need a slogan yet.

First and foremost I'm looking at beating Minnesota, then beating Dallas, and saying *how bout them cowboys*. As TO starts spewing off to the media about how is 0-2 cowgirls aren't getting the ball to him.....

There's alot of smaller moments to enjoy before we need to or are able to fret about a slogan that's of superbowl lore.

Archived