Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sportscenter Reporting Cowboys DE Marcus Spears goes down with injury

Titaw

Was reported in their training camp segment.

For the second striaght year Cowboys DE Marcus Spears is expected to miss at least 2 weeks due to a knee injury.

I hate to hear news like this. It is a Cowboy, but I don't want to hear that anyone has suffered an injury.

Was reported in their training camp segment.

For the second striaght year Cowboys DE Marcus Spears is expected to miss at least 2 weeks due to a knee injury.

I hate to hear news like this. It is a Cowboy, but I don't want to hear that anyone has suffered an injury.

I trust the Cowboys doctors like I trust Keith Davis' statements to police. You could be diagnosed originally with a hang nail and the next day they'll tell you have leukemia.

Said he twisted his knee, but they think at worst it's the miniscus which I believe is similar to the surgery Rocky McIntosh had. If this is true, I'll consider it a lucky break (no pun intended).

Rich.........

I trust the Cowboys doctors like I trust Keith Davis' statements to police. You could be diagnosed originally with a hang nail and the next day they'll tell you have leukemia.

Said he twisted his knee, but they think at worst it's the miniscus which I believe is similar to the surgery Rocky McIntosh had. If this is true, I'll consider it a lucky break (no pun intended).

Rich.........

Lets hope its just minor :rolleyes:

:dallasuck

The positive spin, or "silver lining" if you will, is that Jason Hatcher may see some more time in the rotation now.

And if anyone needs more time, it is Hatcher.

Hold the phone. I heard he was the next Leon Lett. Now he needs more practice time?

Class act you are.

Too bad you'll be disappointed to know he'll be back in 2-3 weeks.

Sorry, I know you were praying for the torn ACL.

No one likes injuries, no matter who it is or what team he is on.

Your attitude sucks and I suggest that you change it. That kind of crap isnt welcome here, you have been here long enough to know that.

No one likes injuries, no matter who it is or what team he is on.

Your attitude sucks and I suggest that you change it. That kind of crap isnt welcome here, you have been here long enough to know that.

Take a look at the post I replied to first.

You know better too.

Archived