Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

eagles sign fenner

turtle

They are trying to steal our plays........ :laugh: ..... :D

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/transactions

It may be a joke, but thats what I hate about this. You release some bum and someone else picks him up, literally to use him for the opponents playbook.

Gruden admitted to doing it before. I am sure lots of others do it. There should be some penalty for doing that.

Folks are going bonkers over him at the EMB.....said he runs a sub 4.3
As a huge Terps fan i can tell you that he was an underated player in college, but don't be fooled by his speed. He will be at most a return man, but will never be a starter or even quality #3 in the league. I would be VERY suprised if he makes the Feables. They still have Brown, Pinkston(injury), Gaffney, Avant, Bloom and McCareins(as well as others). IMO, he is probably better than Bloom. :2cents:

As a huge Terps fan i can tell you that he was an underated player in college, but don't be fooled by his speed. He will be at most a return man, but will never be a starter or even quality #3 in the league. I would be VERY suprised if he makes the Feables. They still have Brown, Pinkston(injury), Gaffney, Avant, Bloom and McCareins(as well as others). IMO, he is probably better than Bloom. :2cents:

Thanks for the heads up....

Why does everyone here think they picked up this guy because of the Redskins playbook? You guys flatter yourselves too much.

Its just clear to me that with our dizzying array of talent, and the IQ level of our coaching staff at league record levels the the only hope or rivals have is to cheat. It's ok, we understand. Might even do the same if we were so overmatched. ;)

Its just clear to me that with our dizzying array of talent, and the IQ level of our coaching staff at league record levels the the only hope or rivals have is to cheat. It's ok, we understand. Might even do the same if we were so overmatched. ;)

The man who hosts the one and only player's ball has spoken. How can I refute his opinion? I can't!

:allhail:

Archived