Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network's Best of 2005

JCav06

If you guys have NFL Network, I'm sure you've seen the "Best of 2005" during every commerical break. Do you guys know if they've highlighted the Week 2 matchup against Dallas? In my opinion, I would say that that was one of the best moments of the season and I'm just curious as to why it hasn't been shown.

If you guys have NFL Network, I'm sure you've seen the "Best of 2005" during every commerical break. Do you guys know if they've highlighted the Week 2 matchup against Dallas? In my opinion, I would say that that was one of the best moments of the season and I'm just curious as to why it hasn't been shown.

they do

Not much. I swear to god the only ones they show consistently are the Saints beating the Panthers in Week 1 and the Seahawks beating the Rams in St. Louis for like the first time ever.

yea seriously, and whats with the joint miami/san fran week one clip to praise mike nolen and saben? i hate that one.

Not much. I swear to god the only ones they show consistently are the Saints beating the Panthers in Week 1 and the Seahawks beating the Rams in St. Louis for like the first time ever.

Yea I see those alot, along with Larry Johnson's hype up, Tiki Barber against the Chiefs, and "who is Willie Parker", that's about it.

I have rarely seen the Skins at Dallas week 2 clip...they showed it but its been a while.

They show the Eagles vs. SD, Eagles vs. Chiefs and Eagles vs. 49ers CONSTANTLY!!!!!!

Its hillarious....50% of their wins are highlighted...such a crappy season but yet all the Eagles love.

Actually, the score on the screen at the end of the week 2 win is incorrect. They have Dallass winning 14-13 as we celebrate.

I though I was the only one that pick that up. All Cowboys fans knows who won that game, and it's obvious.

Man, we finally got that monkey of our back!

Actually, the score on the screen at the end of the week 2 win is incorrect. They have Dallass winning 14-13 as we celebrate.

I noticed that as well. It actually upset me a little bit.

Archived