Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Comeback (14-13), something to tide people over till training camp starts

sableholic

Heres a little video I made in tribute to the amazing comeback win over Dallas on MNF. I still remember that night I was watching at my gf's place as she was sleeping and almost dieing of a heart attack, it was so insane. I woke her up screaming "Oh my God, Oh my God" (which she wasn't too happy about :)). Hopefully you all enjoy it. Let me know what you think (positive or negative). Also just want to thanks to Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin for doing a prescreening for me. Anyways on to what you came here for:

http://redskinsnation.net/videos/view/Video_Montages/theComeback.flv/hit

Don't forget, as always there is downloadable links for Higher Resolution versions. Enjoy. Oh and :dallasuck

AMAZING!!

I forgot how bad mark brunell got slammed the play before the first TD. OUCH!!

Celebrations of Dan Snyder and Coach GIbbs are classis!!

Definitely a night to remember for us and one Dallas wont forget!!:dallasuck

AMAZING!!

I forgot how bad mark brunell got slammed the play before the first TD. OUCH!!

Celebrations of Dan Snyder and Coach GIbbs are classis!!

Definitely a night to remember for us and one Dallas wont forget!!:dallasuck

Yea I almost didn't want to include it in the highlights (the RW hit that is), but I felt like it was important in setting it up.

OMG that was awsome!!! You did a great job, thats the best recap i've seen yet. What an incredible game - I totally love The Dan jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas morning. He is a true fan and despite what others think - a great owner!!

Love the raw emotion caught on there as well. Kudos and thanks to you for sharing!!

OMG that was awsome!!! You did a great job, thats the best recap i've seen yet. What an incredible game - I totally love The Dan jumping up and down like a little kid on Christmas morning. He is a true fan and despite what others think - a great owner!!

Love the raw emotion caught on there as well. Kudos and thanks to you for sharing!!

Thanks man glad you enjoyed it. Yeah it is really hard to understand how people don't like Dan, hes really just a fan. He wants the best for the skins and tries to do whats best for the team (altho he might have been a little wrong in how to do it earlier).

Sableholic,

Your site is awesome and thank you for posting the highlight videos there!

:cheers:

No problem I'm glad I can help out some people who otherwise would miss our highlights.

Yea I almost didn't want to include it in the highlights (the RW hit that is), but I felt like it was important in setting it up.

Actually, the sack of Mark set up the 3rd and 27 on which Mark scrabbled for 25 yards. It was 4th and 15 after a first-down false start and three subsequent incompletions.

Actually, the sack of Mark set up the 3rd and 27 on which Mark scrabbled for 25 yards. It was 4th and 15 after a first-down false start and three subsequent incompletions.

Right right, but that part wasnt interesting lol. And in setting it up I might setting up the mood for the video moreso than setting up the drive.

Great song and sync'd up perfectly, just like Brunell and Moss. I think it's the first non-rap compilation I can recall from the numerous montages from that night. Nice work Sableholic!

Thanks man, I tried hard to synch up parts of the video. Also tried to steer away from the rap song as it seemed a little played out for montages.

Who is that that tries to tackle Brunell on his running play...the 2nd or 3rd play in the video.

Thats a good question. Any Dallas fans wanna answer this one?

Right right, but that part wasnt interesting lol. And in setting it up I might setting up the mood for the video moreso than setting up the drive.

You should have shown Brunell's face right after the incompletion to Betts on 3rd and 15, the play right before the first TD to Santana Moss...Brunell's expression was like he was saying "****!...Why can't anything go RIGHT tonight?"...Then, boom!..lol...

W. Harris always found a way to make that one great tackle at an end of a game (to make up for all the ones he missed)

People always talk about 2 bombs to Moss, but it was a complete victory. Brunell's scramble, Taylor's forced fumble (that never was), Harris making that stick, NOVAK making that tackle on that kick play....man, that guy would have gotten damn close to fg range had he not made that play on the sideline.'

Archived