Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moss and ARE butting heads?

DTN Redskin

elite athletes all have big egos especially the pretty boy WR/CB types, as a coach we except and encourage it as long as it fits within the framework of the team. i mean my god riggo told Gibbs he would make him famous. D.Green routinely talked of how no one could ever beat him. don't make the mistake bravado for being an ahole like TO. My buddy is a TO apologist keeps trying to tell me TO and Chad Johnson are the same. Chad is just a fun loving guy who talks BS while TO is an ego maniac whom is socially mal adjusted.

T.O = franchise pancreatic cancer - once again for you buc fans, the pancreas is an organ in the human body. should you get cancer in that organ, three months is how long you have left to live - just like the Dallas Cowboys playoff hopes

PS - pancreatic cancer is also what most Philly fans wish on the entire Owens family- classy people in the lap of fatty P?

I work with a Cowboy fan who is a fanatic. He can't tell me enough about T.O. and Bill Parcells is assembling a Superbowl team this year and how they will whip the Skins on monday night, even though I corrected him and told him the first game will be on a Sunday night.

Trust me, the Dallas fans are scare crapless of this team. They watched both games last season and they HATE the sweep word. They are scared and thats why all they can bring up is the past.

If anybody, Randle El would probally get in a fight with Lloyd. Randle El knows he is not even close to what Santana Moss is. If he does, sombody needs to get in his face and tell him just becuase he is a 30M reciever dosnt mean he plays like one.

Take this lightly coming from a cowgirls board. He probally made it up.

This is a reach man. i heard TO had sex with bledsoe and had a baby name Tuna. Then a horse eat some crap and droped a cowboy fan and wiped his roy Williams. Thier line sucks

DUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuUUUUUuuuuude!!!!

They got Flozell Adams back. He can block the whole defensive line!!!! DeMarcus "Beware" Ware called him the best offensive lineman ever.

- Cowgirl fan

---------------------------------------

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm torn...do I really need to add my :2cents:

I will anyways, I'm at work...hopped up on coffee with only 2 hours of sleep...

..first as everyone has said...look at the source.

..second if I remember correctly before ARE and Lloyd were brought in, they said they had extensive meetings with the coaches, so they knew where they would fit in the system...case closed.

..third, I think JG if proven one thing has shown he knows how to build a team with chemistry, and character. No way this fight happens...unless it's a joke orchestrated by Portis to have fun with the media

The Cowboys need to quit worrying/hoping/wishing that there are internal problems with the Skins. Just wait till someone happens to upset TO. There looking in the wrong locker room for the powder keg. :silly:

I agree.

Even if it were true, the last people to laugh about it would be Cowboy fans since everyone knows that TO will cause problems in that lockerroom. It's just a matter of when.

Besides, I agree with what someone said earlier, if there's going to be an issue it'll be between Lloyd and ARE.

Both were brought in this year so there may be a natural rivalry as to who is better. Both were probably told that they will compete to see who will play opposite Santana (not replace him-that's just crazy talk). Both appear to be polar opposites in terms of personality. Lloyd seems to be a talker and flamboyant while ARE seems reserved and quiet.

Did anyone see this quote? "randel el sucks more than brandon lloyd, he should be worried about whoever the hell is the skins #4 WR (sean taylor?) cuz thats the guy he's competing with".....hummm, if Brandon Lloyd sucks, how come he torched the cowboys single handedly with 140+ receiving yards?

It just wouldn't happen, you don't mess with one of Sean Taylor's best friends.

Not like Tanaman couldn't take care of himself, but that really isn't Randle El's style - he knows he does better matched up against safeties not #1 corners.

Stupid cowboy board :laugh:

Did anyone see this quote? "randel el sucks more than brandon lloyd, he should be worried about whoever the hell is the skins #4 WR (sean taylor?) cuz thats the guy he's competing with".....hummm, if Brandon Lloyd sucks, how come he torched the cowboys single handedly with 140+ receiving yards?

because the Cowboys secondary sucks more. :laugh:

I listen to JT show all the time and I never heard anything like this, because of TO getting so much negitive press, they just want to make up some negitive things about our receivers. To me it just sounds like a little hating.:dallasuck

Archived