Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Riggo on XXX

Stonoman

I went to the site you guys posted and almost had a woody.Riggo was on so I just sat back and enjoyed the program.First time in years I heard Riggo do anything.Glad you posted it and that gives me more info on Redskins and the DC area.Thanks guys!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

I went to the site you guys posted and almost had a woody.Riggo was on so I just sat back and enjoyed the program.First time in years I heard Riggo do anything.Glad you posted it and that gives me more info on Redskins and the DC area.Thanks guys!! :applause: :applause: :applause:

Which site is this? I didn't think they were streaming yet.

I've been listening to Riggo for years. On Sirius, he seemed like a team basher at times. I could definitely tell he was trying to avoid sounding like a Homer. On Zebra he really seems to have done a 360. I guess the signature on the check can sometimes influence personal position.

I love the way Riggo keeps it real, but I can't help but wonder about something. If things don't go the way they planned for the Redskins and Riggo calls them out on it, will that make his boss -- one Mr. Dan Snyder -- so mad that he decides to fire him? You all know that he doesn't like any slight bit of criticism. Will Riggo continue to "keep it real" at the expense of irking his boss?

I love the way Riggo keeps it real, but I can't help but wonder about something. If things don't go the way they planned for the Redskins and Riggo calls them out on it, will that make his boss -- one Mr. Dan Snyder -- so mad that he decides to fire him? You all know that he doesn't like any slight bit of criticism. Will Riggo continue to "keep it real" at the expense of irking his boss?

I think that all depends on the type of criticism. If he keeps it above board and makes good arguements I doubt he'll have a problem. If he takes the Czabe road and mocks Snyder or Gibbs or questions their integrity then his stay will be a short one.

He will cool it.Nice to do this and listen to the show.This South Carolina sports crap sucks. They switched to the Panthers and thats all We can get around Here In Charleston.My new 62 inch Toshiba Hdtv and the football package from directv and now XXX I am in heaven!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers: :wavetowel :wavetowel :wavetowel

I've loved Riggo's show so far. I hated him on Sirius because he definitely pandered so as to not look like a homer. I hope he keeps it up...it's been the best afternoon drives. If only they'd get a better signal so I don't have to keep flipping stations as I move along. dcrtv.com is saying there's a rumor that they're looking to buy WAVA (105.1). That would be perfect!

Archived