Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sonny says we win 12 or 13 games??

TahoeSkin

My neighbor came over and so I had to stop listening right when Sonny J was coming on the Riggins show. I heard afterwards that Sonny Jurgenson said we would win 12 or 13 games. Did anyone record the streaming audio of the interview with Sonny? Sure would like to hear THAT!

What else did Sonny say?

have been listening to the stream.

sonny and riggo opened by joking around about the party life and when do you get too old for it.

sonny said that the skins look *really* good. the only question mark is the qb. he sees the skins being such a force because of so many different weapons. he expects they'll spread the field whenever they can.

yea, he did say we're gonna win 12 or 13 games. nope, i didn't record. don't have the technology or the know how.

sonny was his usual self - very optimistic. john was as well, though. i found that to be the interesting point in the conversation.

they had to cut it short cuz of commericals. sonny will be back on the show at a later date.

Anyone who follows the Redskins closely has to say the Skins will win atleast 12 games next year. With a strong season last year and solid offseason pick ups we have no choice but to think the Skins will be better.

Unless the Eagles have a lot injuries again this year, I think we couldbe a better team and still "only" go 10-6 playing in the East. Our in-conference schedule will be brutal. I would be really, really happy with 10-6. Especially if we go 2-0 vs. Dallass in the process, again.

Anyone who follows the Redskins closely has to say the Skins will win atleast 12 games next year. With a strong season last year and solid offseason pick ups we have no choice but to think the Skins will be better.

Don't forget the favorable schedule. We have a mid-season Bye week which will be much better than last seasons debacle!

Yeah, but its not always about how good we are. Sometimes its about how good our opponents are. We have a great team with so many weapons, but we play in the best division in the league, and we also play the NFC South, which is no joke. We're gonna make a hell of a run this year, but 12 or 13 games maybe a little optimistic.

Every year Sonny says we're going to be 9-7, 10-6, 8-8, and then never picks us to lose a game.

Yea, I can't remember a Redskins Report where he picked against the skins. Its usually Riggo or Wilbon who are more realistic, well at least Wilbon.

damnit.. I missed the shows today and I screwed up my PC that can record them. I'll try to work on it now and fix it. Hopefully I won't miss another show. If I can get the otehr PC fixed and able to record the shows I'll post them. I did post the Coach Gibbs interview from Riggins show yesterday.

Damn, I mised the interview with Sonny. I am loving the show so far and I just thank god for Snyder. For all the mistakes he made, he sure is making up for it with things like this.

The best thing about things like Red Zebra and Six Flags is that they give Danny Boy something to play with OTHER THAN the Redskins

How could Sonny not predict a 16-0 regular season? He picks his former team to win every week. :koolaid:

Sonny may be a drunken old man, but I still like him a lot more than Theismann. Theismann went against us so many times in his predictions...and I understand he is an analyst, but HIS FORMER TEAM.

Youd think a guy that changed the sound of his name would be able to pick his former team!

Archived