Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Bars in Boston?

PotomacSkinsFan

I watched all of the skins games on a little TV without sound in a Patriots bar last year, but when I go back to school this fall I don't want that. Is there a place in Boston where I can watch Skins games as the main event? Rowdy would be ideal, but I'd settle for anything Skins at this point.

thanks in advance.

Hey man, if you can't find anything else, come on down to the Cape and watch them with me at a bar called Dino's. It's not a Redskins bar, but the Pats game and the "other" games are in different rooms, so you wouldn't have to watch it muted.

If, on the other hand, you CAN find a Skins bar in Boston, let me know, either by PM or on this thread...

I've been in Boston for a while now and unfortunately I haven't found any bars that prefer our beloved Skins. "Game On" in Fenway plays every NFL game and I've run into a few fans there. I'll be there this fall so any fans here in Beantown let's meet up.

:dallasuck

Roggie's on Chestnut Hill Avenue @ Cleveland Circle, right on the C & D lines, close to the Chestnut Hill stop on the B line.

I've been proudly watching Redskins football at Roggie's for three seasons, and the crew at this bar is great. It's always packed with football fans of every team - not just Pats fans - and a good deal of Redskins fans have showed up, more of them since Gibbs returned. You're guaranteed to get a big TV - even one of the plasmas if you ask for it and the Pats aren't on at the same time.

Come on down for a great NFL experience. By far the best place I've sampled in Boston, really offsets the Pats overdose by the mix of other fans.

I used to live in Newton and found a great bar to watch games at.

http://www.unionst.com/

Just outside of the city and if you go to the second floor its a little more comfortable watching games.

As far as the Good Times place in what people up there call "Slummerville". Its a decent place but I never trusted my car would be in the parking lot when I left. Although admittedly, I have never watched a game there.

Boston Billiards might be a nice spot to watch a game (right near Fenway).

I am going to be in Boston 8/13. The Redskins pre-season game is supposed be televised nationally on NBC. I don't want to watch it in the hotel. Would there be any cool places near the Prudential Center to watch the game?

• 1 month later...

To those in Boston, come to Roggies on Chestnut Hill Avenue for the Sunday Night game against the Cowboys. I want to fill that place up. By the team the season is over they'll have redskins gear covering the bar. Let's make that bar OUR bar.

I'm gonna be there, come Redskined out, and let's get loud. I miss watching the games with a lot of skins fans around me.

:dallasuck

• 4 years later...

Anyone who lives in Boston, come down to McFadden's near fanueil hall...they reserve a room in the back for skins fans and have a projection screen and the sound is always on the skins games...10 cent wings too...cant beat this and we usually get a good crowd goin! COME ON DOWN AND HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!

• 10 months later...

Just a reminder that all Redskins fans in the Boston area should plan on meeting at Goodbar Boston, 183 State Street, Boston, MA for Week 1's game. They are giving us some amazing specials on food and their Sunday drink specials are already amazing.

They are also putting their staff in Redskins gear, buying banners for the bar, and will even be playing Hail to the Redskins when we score. Hope to see you all there! More info here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=268455559835021

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

If you're MetroWest' I watch with a few other Skins fans at Jake & Joe's in Norwood. I'm there every week that the Skins aren't on national tv.

They love us there so they reserve 5 or so bar seats, but we rarely get audio (Pats or Fox national game). Just good tv placement.

If you're MetroWest' I watch with a few other Skins fans at Jake & Joe's in Norwood. I'm there every week that the Skins aren't on national tv.

They love us there so they reserve 5 or so bar seats, but we rarely get audio (Pats or Fox national game). Just good tv placement.

Thanks, Dane!

I'll be moving more towards downtown, but I'll keep that place in mind in case I can't find anything closer.

Archived