Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

im a new member..season tix holder

#1njskinsfan

im just got signed in and this is my first post!!!! yeah took me awhile to get my 1st post!!! hahaha

skins fan for 25years and a proud season tix holder..........yeah i drive down from NJ!!!!!!!!!

HELLO ALL

cant wait to talk about the season!! cant wait for 9-11 7pm!!!!!! :laugh: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :point2sky :helmet:

im just got signed in and this is my first post!!!! yeah took me awhile to get my 1st post!!! hahaha

skins fan for 25years and a proud season tix holder..........yeah i drive down from NJ!!!!!!!!!

HELLO ALL

cant wait to talk about the season!! cant wait for 9-11 7pm!!!!!! :laugh: :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck :point2sky :helmet:

snicker when you pass Philly....

im in the nose bleed 446............

and i do not understand why AM81 is not in the hall..........i hear he has the rep as a "compiler" not a difference maker.....but he sould be in the hall

im your next door neighbor in new jersey and in the stadium. i live in piscataway and am in section 446. we should tailgate someday.

Holy crap!! I thought I had a long commute to the stadium for game days. I live in northern Delaware, and it's about an hour and forty-five minute drive each way for me. Central Jersey is about 90 minutes north of me and I think Connecticut is 3 hours!

I wonder which season ticket holder on this board has the longest commute to FedEx (not someone that buys a single game ticket online and makes a trip once or twice a season, but an actual season ticket holder who makes most if not all of the games)?

Holy crap!! I thought I had a long commute to the stadium for game days. I live in northern Delaware, and it's about an hour and forty-five minute drive each way for me. Central Jersey is about 90 minutes north of me and I think Connecticut is 3 hours!

I wonder which season ticket holder on this board has the longest commute to FedEx (not someone that buys a single game ticket online and makes a trip once or twice a season, but an actual season ticket holder who makes most if not all of the games)?

It's about a 2-2.5 hour drive for me, it's well worth it.

im your next door neighbor in new jersey and in the stadium. i live in piscataway and am in section 446. we should tailgate someday.

Hi, just a thought as I sit here reading about your similarly-long drives...maybe some of you guys from NJ/DE could carpool some of the time...save yourselves some serious $$ on gas and maybe make the ride a little more entertaining. Plus, maybe that way you have a designated driver if the post-game victory celebration gets a little out of hand...

I commute from Jersey as well. My buddy and I work in Lawrenceville (between Princeton and Trenton) and we have season tix. We usually make it there in less than 3 hours -- the ride home after a MNF game is WAY LONG !! Usually get home around 3:30am. We don't mind after a win !!

WELCOME ABOARD !!

Archived